HomeHomeRegisterLog in

Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 7:00 am

A crazy weird Roleplay that is going to cross everything over into one world... yeah. xDDD

My Characters:
Main:
Iza
a feminized version of the chracter Dib from the invader zim universe. In this roleplay she is portrayed as his daughter.

Septimus
The main character from the Septimus heap novels, a magician and an alchemist, he has many magical and regular abilities at his disposal.

Minor:
Princess Zelda
(had to Lucas just had to. xDD)
An important character to the "Zelda" games, and usually link's love.

Bubastis
The pet of Adrian Veidt from the Watchmen universe, is half lynx half antelope.

Archie Jr.
Pet of Nightowl and highly personified OC from watchmen universe.

Big bunny
OC and friend of Archie Jr, is from watchmen universe.

We're throwing ourselves off a cliff without knowing how deep the water below is.

Ah, but what a glorious flight!

Last edited by Baithe on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tempora.withme.us
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 8:29 am

(This roleplay probably won't make sense to any of ya'll unless you know the characters, soz. . .)

Lucbby's Charries

OCs
Meagan
(picture pending)
Full name: Meagan Annabeth Grey, daughter to Vaurien and Gwyneth Grey. She's an OC from the Mother/Earthbound series. She has shoulder-length black hair and blue-green eyes, a standard child-like build, a somewhat upturned nose, and a splash of freckles over her cheeks and nose. She is missing her two front-top teeth. She is around twelve or thirteen. She wears a red hoodie, black jean shorts, knee-high socks, and red sneakers. She loves butterflies and can often be found with a butterfly hairclip in her hair. She knows PK Fire, PK Freeze, PK Flash, and PK Hex.

Aubrey
(picture pending)
Full name: Aubrey Kayleigh Prower. Her parents are dead and she lived with her uncle up until he was killed by a gang leader while he was walking with Aubrey through the streets of New York late at night. Aubrey is a Watchmen OC. She has short, messy blonde hair, freckles, and grey-blue eyes with thick, light lashes. Her nose is somewhat round--a button nose, in some way. She is about fourteen, with a slightly scrawny build. She usually wears baggy t-shirts and jean shorts, and sometimes cordouroy (sp?) skirts. In most situations, she lives with Daniel Dreiberg (although sometimes she stays with Rorschach/Walter in his apartment). She is sometimes allowed to go out with Nite Owl and Rorschach to do vigilante work. She has influence over static electricity, although at the moment, this power is underdeveloped. She cannot use it at will--at present, she only has influence over it when angered, upset, or afraid.

CANONS
Lucas

Lucas is the main character of Mother 3. His twin brother is Claus, and his parents are Flint and Hinawa. He is capable of using PSI, an ability in which he can perform psychic moves such as PK Thunder, PK Freeze, and PK Fire. His physical combat moves also have PK attacks laced in them to help with damage--namely, PK Hex in his kick attacks. He uses PK Love in the end of Mother 3 after pulling the final Dragon Needle.

Claus/Masked Man

(Claus on left, Masked Man on right.)
Claus is Lucas' twin brother. He is portrayed as much more courageous than Lucas, although he lacks PSI powers. Claus became the Masked Man in Mother 3, a foe which Lucas could not bring himself to fight after realizing it was his brother. As the Masked Man, Claus wielded an arm-mounted gun and a light sword. He competed with Lucas while trying to pull the Needles throughout Mother 3.

Billy-Ray Sanguine
(no picture available)
An assassin from Texas with a Southern drawl. He dresses like a cowboy, and wears dark sunglasses to cover the holes that sit in place of his eyes. He is an Adept, and is able to melt into the ground and travel through it. One of his weapons is an enchanted razor, from which the scars do not heal. In the second Skulduggery Pleasant book, Playing with Fire, it is said that he would be handsome, if not for the holes where his eyes would have been.

Linebeck
The guy on the right, holding the giant Rupee
A self-obsessed, treasure-loving sailor whom Link befriends in The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. His ship, the S.S. Linebeck, is his pride and joy. Although the islanders of Mercay believe him to be a brave sailor, Linebeck is also cowardly, but only when in the presence of Ciela, Oshus and Link. He accompanies Link on his search for Tetra and the Ghost Ship, but is only in it for the treasure. Linebeck is usually rude to Link, calling him names like "monkey" or "treasure dog," but eventually he comes to see the young hero as a friend, especially after Link saves him from Jolene, an old foe of Linebeck's.

Link

The young hero of The Legend of Zelda games. (For this roleplay, I will be using the Phantom Hourglass version of Link.) Link weilds a sword and shield, as well as a bow and arrows, bombs, bombchus, a boomerang, and a grappling hook. The young hero has faced off against many foes throughout the course of WindWaker, the prequel to Phantom Hourglass. He is friends with Linebeck, the captain of the ship used in Phantom Hourglass. He has also befriended Ciela, the Spirit of Courage, as well as the Spirits of Wisdom and Power.

Rorschach

Born on March 21, 1940, Rorschach (Walter Kovacs) is a tough, merciless vigilante of the Watchmen universe. He is one of the main protagonists of the comic series, and his journal entries sometimes narrate parts of the comic. He was born to a prostitute mother, Sylvia Kovacs. The only detail he has of his father is his name, "Charlie." Rorschach has a deep hatred for 'scum of the city,' including whores, homosexuals, druggies, drunkards, abusers, and other unsavory characters. His methods for getting the information he wants are painful, but creative in a way. He breaks fingers, uses a match and hairspray, and even uses a toilet (to which he stated, "Hm. Never used toilet to dispose of filth before. Obvious, really."). He has a fondness for raw eggs, sugar cubes, and beans.

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.

Last edited by Lucas on Thu 04 Jun 2009, 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 8:53 am

(Should we just pull a SSB: Brawl fanfiction thing and throw 'em in a mansion or something? xD)

Rorschach stood under a tree, leaning against the trunk with his arms crossed over his chest. A breeze blew and his trench coat fluttered slightly, the edges flapping in the breeze. He tugged at the collar of the coat, flipping it up to block his face. His fedora was tipped downwards, and the ink of his mask shifted. His scarf was tucked neatly into his jacket and the tip of a pen poked out of his pocket. His shoes glinted dully beneath a thin layer of dirt and dust. His pinstriped pants were surprisingly clean. He watched two boys--twins, he assumed--as they stood at the banks of a nearby lake, watching ducks.

"Ah! Claus, are you sure we should be this close to them? They might try to get us; we don't have much bread left. . ." The young blonde boy clung to the red-head's sleeve, watching the ducks apprehensively. The wrapper from a loaf of bread was falling out of his pocket slightly, and he scuffed the ground with his feet nervously. His red-haired brother, Claus, grinned and tossed a small bit of bread at a nearby duck. It quacked in delight and gobbled up the treat. "Why would they try to get us, Lucas? We aren't trying to harm them. We're just giving them bread. Here. You try." He pressed a piece of bread into his brother's palm, and smiled at him encouragingly. Lucas bit his lip and then quickly tossed the bread at the waiting ducks. They squawked and scrambled for the bread. Lucas chuckled and Claus laughed.

Linebeck marched into the park, Link hurrying along behind him. "Where the heck are we, anyway?! Are you sure you're reading that map right? Where's a Gossip Stone when you need one?" The captain assulted his green-capped companion with questions, flailing helplessly. Link shrugged, looking around. He spotted Lucas and Claus, and pointed. "Hey, captain--there's two kids over there. Maybe they know where we are?" He suggested. Linebeck stared at him incredulously, and Link stared back, unperturbed.

"Fine," Linebeck grumbled. "Go ask them for help, then. I'll just stand here and. . . y'know, watch."

As all this happened, a handsome gentleman in a dusty brown coat and matching pants adjusted his glasses and watched. A smirk adorned his features, and within moments, he sank into the ground. He popped up a few yards away, behind a tree, unnoticed, and grinned wider. "Oh yeah. Time for some fun."

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 9:36 am

(Or around a lake works too. xDDD)

Iza surveyed the scene from the top of a tree with slitted eyes. The man directly beneath her with the mask scared her a little, but she didn't let it bother her. Rather she simply got closer to him. Keep you enemies close of course. The twins intrigued her. She could almost feel the power pulsing off of one, and the strength off the other, though for all their appearance she would have thought that they didn't belong within the rebel country. Here everyone had something to hide, and everyone could certainly fend on their own. She watched as a green-dressed boy and a pirate walked into her view, quirking an eyebrow at their appearance. They seemed a little loss, and she couldn't help but wonder if they too, were not supposed to be here.

Archie Jr., and Bun (big bunny) say in the same tree as Iza, not far off from her, but out of her sight. Archie had one claw on Bun, so as to keep him in the tree, and couldn't help but laugh every time he nearly fell off. Bun simply grumbled, wondering why they were following Rorschach as they were. Bubastis had insisted upon accompanying them, but the lynx was no where to be seen at the moment.

We're throwing ourselves off a cliff without knowing how deep the water below is.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 9:43 am

Rorschach was still standing under his tree, hands now in his pockets, when suddenly there was a flash of blonde hair and a pressure around his stomach. He looked down in surprise and grunted. "Aubrey. . ?"

The blonde looked up, grey eyes shining. "Oh, Rorschach! There you are! I was wondering where you had gotten off to, you know! Suddenly I was here, and I didn't know anyone, but I came here and saw you and--Oh, I'm so glad to see you!" She hugged him again, until she was gently pushed off. She stood at Rorschach's side, rocking back and forth on her heels.

Link wandered over to Lucas and Claus, asked them a few things, and hurried back over to Linebeck. The blue-clad captain waited impatiently, tapping his foot on the ground. "C'mon, kid--time is Rupees and you're wasting it all!"

Link paused in front of Linebeck, panting. He looked up after catching his breath and muttered, "They don't know why they're here, either. This place is so weird. . . The blonde kid, I think his name was Lucas--he said that him and his brother were just here suddenly. They don't know why, or where we are."

Linebeck grunted in disapproval.

Billy-Ray Sanguine sat at the foot of his tree, watching the others carefully. He took no notice of Iza, Big Bunny, or Archie Jr., but paid special attention to Rorschach and the blonde female that attatched herself to the vigilante.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 6:16 am

Iza watched as the so called Aubrey, ran up to, and strangely, hugged the masked man beneath her. She couldn't help but wonder who the masked man was to have this girl, about the same age as Iza herself, come up and just hug him. As she looked around she realized that she was the only one who seemed to know where she was, and that, being this way, all of those within the mistakenly tranquil park, were in danger. Slipping quickly out of the tree, she headed to the green-robed boy and the pirate man next to him, figuring that those would be the first she would tell, seeing as they looked like they actually wanted to get somewhere.

Walking up to them, she quickly stated, "Why are you here?"

Archie Jr., watching Iza slip out of the tree, ended up flitting out himself, and setting bun in a small hollow in the tree, leaving him grumbling about his inability to get anywhere on his own, and wondering where bubastis was. Archie then flew after Iza, wondering who this girl was, and why she seemed to have a sense of authority about her.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 6:31 am

Link looked over at Iza, about to answer, when Linebeck jumped in front of him and announced, "Don't worry, kid; I'll handle this!" He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at the girl. "Why are we here? No idea. What about you?" He pointed at her accusingly. Link sighed in exasperation, "Linebeck. . ."

A female with black hair and a red hoodie hung down from one of the branches in Sanguine's tree. She had been watching him, noticed the straight razor in his pocket, and decided to say something to him. "Hey, mister. What're you doin' with that razor there?"

Sanguine jumped and looked up. "Oh. Hello there, li'l darlin'. I'm just carryin' around this here straight razor for defense, y'know? Just in case," he lied smoothly, smiling graciously up at the female. Meagan shrugged.

"Oh. Okay then," she said, dropping from the tree. She sat next to Sanguine and watched him as he went back to observing Aubrey and Rorschach, who were now conversing (or, Aubrey was conversing and Rorschach was glancing at her every once and a while). "Why are you watching them?" She asked Sanguine.

Sanguine just smiled and patted her hair. "Don't ask too many questions, li'l darlin'. I'm just observin', though, if you must know."

Meagan shrugged again and watched the two boys at the lake, head resting on her knees.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 6:53 am

Iza's eyes narrowed as the man obviously underestimated her ability to defend herself and easily overcome him. "Why I am here is none of your business. I'm standing in front of you specifically so that I might help you. Now. Why are you here, and where are you trying to go?" She tried to suppress her anger as much as possible, though here eyes stayed slitted. She had anger management issues as much as her father had, although she had learned from his mistakes, and quickly found ways to distract herself and keep her anger at a manageable level.

Archie Jr., growing bored, hopped over to the man crouched behind the tree seeming to be staring at a black haired girl who had dropped out of a tree in front of him. Flying the last bit of distance he quickly slipped his beak into the man's pocket, and took the straight razor, quickly lifting into the air, and out of the man's reach with it, chuckling to himself.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 7:02 am

Linebeck narrowed his eyes, ready to launch into his "I'm a sea man, therefore I am superior" speech, but Link pushed him gently aside and stood in front of Linebeck. "Honestly," Link said, ignoring Linebeck grumbling behind him, "We have no idea why we're here. One minute, we were sailing back to Mercay island, and the next, we're here."

The moment the straight razor was taken from his pocket, Sanguine let out a snarl of annoyance and swiped at Archie Jr. He missed spectacularly, and jumped up, shouting, "Aw, hell! Seriously now, that's the third time that there has happened! Gimme back my razor!" The last bit came out in a somewhat whiny tone, his hands dropping to his sides in dejection.

Meagan hopped up and stood next to him, watching Archie Jr. as he flew off. "I could get it back, you know. Or, I could try, at least. . . If you want, anyway." Sanguine looked at her skeptically, and she stared back, an even expression on her face.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:23 am

Iza gave link a strange look at this news. "Really? Now that's rather interesting. hrm." She stayed still for a moment before continuing, "Septimus." She said the name softly, as if she wasn't sure whether to really tell these two about the rebel's strongest magician or not. Clearly he had brought these people here for a reason. He was the only one able to bring so many people to a single place at once, he was the only person with the power. She sighed wondering if the equally clumsy boy had offshot his coordinates and landed the people in the park rather than within his underground laboratory, parts of which were beneath their feet.

"Weapons aren't good to carry around under no circumstances" Archie Jr. tried to say, but it was muffled by the razor. Instead he flitted back to bun with the razor, placing it in another hole in the tree not far from the yellow bunny, laughing at the man and the girl's strange idea that she'd be able to get it back.

((I'll put septimus up on my Character list later. xD))

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:35 am

(I "D'awww"ed when Archie tried to talk, lmao. xD)

Link tilted his head to the side, arching an eyebrow. "Septimus. . ? Who's that?" He asked. Linebeck pushed in front and added, "Yeah! Who's that? 'cause Link and I can take care of him like that!" He snapped his fingers for effect.

Link sighed and rubbed his temples, shaking his head at the sea captain.

Sanguine looked at Meagan with a raised eyebrow. "Fine then, li'l darlin'. Get the razor, if you think you can." He was obviously skeptical, but willing to see how the girl would get his razor back. It wasn't every day a random girl offered to help him get back his razor, anyway.

"Okay, then, Mister. . ?" Meagan looked at him.

"Sanguine."

She nodded and crossed the expanse of the park to the tree where Archie Jr. had taken the razor. Rorschach and Aubrey had moved to a large rock (where Aubrey was trying to get Rorschach to give her a boost so she could sit atop said rock). Meagan looked up into the branches of the tree for Archie, hooting softly. "Little owl. . ? Are you up there?" she called. "Could I have that razor back, please? Mr. Sanguine needs it, you know--he's very upset without it. He'll even promise not to use it against anyone unless he absolutely has to."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 10:51 am

Iza raised an eyebrow. "He can tell you himself. Now if you two would help me out I need to round up everyone here, and get them to Septimus so he can tell you why your here. He never lets me in on his projects any how." Iza rolled her eyes, and started heading towards the two boys next, their strange inherent power being a huge curiosity to her.

She walked up behind them and, in a sweet voice that Septimus would probably never believe she could summon, said, "would you boys care to follow me? I do believe that I can take you where you really need to be." She closed her eyes, attempting to look cute.

Archie Jr. eyed the black-haired girl suspiciously. "Have him come over here and promise that himself, and I'll fly it back down."

Below him in the other hollow, Bun rolled his eyes skeptically. Tilting out of the whole so he could see the girl, he asked, "what did he take this time?"

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 11:16 am

Link (and Linebeck, albeit rather reluctantly) nodded. The two of them stood a little ways away, Linebeck glancing at Link repremandingly every so often. Link ignored him in favor of watching Iza as she talked to the two boys at the lake. After a moment, he tugged on Linebeck's sleeve and headed towards Rorschach and Aubrey (who was finally atop the rock, with Rorschach watching her carefully, just in case). They did agree to help, after all.

The sound of the girl's voice made Lucas jump, his hand promptly grabbing onto Claus's. The twins turned, Lucas hiding slightly behind his twin, peering over Claus's shoulder. His blue eyes were wide, and he was clearly nervous. Claus tilted his head to the side and looked at the girl, frowning lightly. "But. . . How can we trust you?" He asked plainly, putting his hands on his hips. Behind his back, Lucas nodded.

Meagan seemed completely unperturbed by the talking owl, and even less so when Big Bunny spoke. She looked up at the rabbit, "He took Mr. Sanguine's straight razor, and Mr. Sanguine wasn't even doing anything bad with it," she said simply, turning to wave said Texan over. If the owl wanted Sanguine to promise by Meagan's terms, then he would have to.

With a sigh, Sanguine sunk into the ground. Moments later he appeared next to Meagan, hands in his coat pockets. "What now?" He asked, frowning. "Having trouble getting my razor back, are we, li'l darlin'?"

"No, not really. But you have to promise not to use your straight razor against anyone unless you absolutely need to, if you want it back."

"Said who?"

Meagan gave him a deadpan look and pointed up. "The owl, of course."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 10:09 am

Iza sighed, but was not frustrated. Caution was a good trait in any young person. "I can think of no way for me to prove to you that I am trustworthy. Perhaps if you can think of something, I'd be willing to do so. However, what I can say, is that, you either trust me, or you can continue to wander around here, which, you may not realize, is a very dangerous thing to do." She sighed, hoping the youngsters would go with her. If she was worried about anyone it was these two, although, the fact that Septimus had brought them here, meant that they could probably fend for themselves. She was friends with Septimus certainly, closer to him than most in the rebellion. But a little part of her continued to hate him for tearing her away from the only person she had ever felt truly close to, her father.

Bun rolled his eyes, and glanced up at Archie. "Yeah he kind of has a thing with getting rid of harmful objects. Comes from hanging around with his owner during his missions."

Archie simply watched the proceedings joyfully, seeming totally unaffected by anything Bun or the girl were saying. When the black-haired girl pointed at him, he playfully waved his wing back and forth, attempting to do what the humans did whenever they saw someone they knew.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 10:50 am

(xDD Oh my god you have to draw Archie Jr. waving at Meagan. Oh jeebus. XD)

Lucas tapped Claus on the shoulder. Claus turned and Lucas whispered something to him. After a moment, Claus shrugged. "Well my brother said that you were at least honest with the fact that you couldn't prove to be trustworthy. . . So I guess we'll go along with you." He shrugged, and Lucas tried a small smile. "S-so, where are we g-going?"

Back at the rock, Aubrey was arguing heatedly with Rorschach on whether or not they should go with Link and Linebeck to meet Iza and go with her to wherever she was taking them. Linebeck looked bored, and Link was watching the debate with wide eyes. Aubrey's hair was standing on end slightly, her eyes narrowed, but she tried to keep her temper under control, lest she electrocute Rorschach on accident. Aforementioned vigilante was aware that he was treading on very thin ice, and he finally gave in (with a lot of heated silence afterwards). Aubrey hugged him and then took him by the arm as they followed Link and Linebeck over to Iza and the twins at the lake.

"That's understandable," Meagan said to Bun, waving back at Archie while Sanguine stared at her in disbelief. She glanced back at Sanguine. "Well? You want your straight razor back, don'tcha? Promise the owl you won't harm anyone and you'll get it back, Mr. Sanguine."

Sanguine sighed heavily. "Fine," he snapped. "I promise not to use my blade unless it is absolutely necessary," he muttered, crossing his arms and pouting slightly.

Meagan grinned and looked up at Archie. "Can he have his razor back now? He promised."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 8:13 am

(I will. Just remind me. xD)
Iza smiled relieved. "You and everyone else in this park will be taken to Septimus. He's the one that summoned you here. Honestly you would have probably been in front of him now being told why your here, but he probably messed up his coordinates or something like that. Come now." She said, before walking off towards the group surrounding the tree. It was the last of the ones left to rally together before she took them all underground to Septimus's laboratory.

Bun, nodded and then leaned back in the hole, just watching the scene. Archie nodded rapidly after the man promised, and grabbed the razor in his claw once more. He quickly flew down from the tree to hand level for Sanguine, and held out his Claw, ready to drop the razor in Sanguine's hand once he held it out.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 8:20 am

(If I even remember, lmao.)

Lucas and Claus nodded, then followed her. Lucas clung to Claus' hand. After a little bit, Link, Linebeck, Aubrey and Rorschach joined them.

Sanguine held his hand out for his razor, a smile instantly lighting up his face. "Ah--thank you kindly. So good to have it back. It's like a bit of my soul, y'know? It's a piece of me." He grinned.

Meagan raised an eyebrow, but said nothing and looked back. "Oh, looks like we're gonna have company." She looked up at Bun and Archie. "You guys could sit on my shoulders, if you'd like, while we go see what they want."

Sanguine looked at her. "So you're sayin' that we should just go walkin' right up to possible danger? Why?"

"Better than letting the danger come to us. If we meet it halfway we'll at least be half-prepared."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 3:21 am

Iza approached the small group that had hung around the tree, with her small scad of people trailing behind her, both a little worried and a little curious. Rather than talk to Sanguine, who, to most people would have been the immediate leader, she turned to the girl and asked, "I must please request that you and your..." She paused gesturing at Sanguine, as well as Archie and Bun, "group would accompany me. You were brought here by another entity, and I do believe, he meant to have you right in front of him but instead mis-"

"IZA!!!!" A man said running over and standing next to Iza, interrupting what he had been saying. "Iza darling, I miscalculated a spell, all of these people need to be brought-"
"Into your lab now. I realized that almost immediately after I asked them how they had gotten here."
Septimus smiled looking happy. "Always on top of things you are. If you all could just follow me then." He inclined his head to the group, "I might be able to tell you all why I brought you here."

Archie, upon realizing that everyone was leaving, flew down to Bun, and picked him up in his claws. Archie looked back into the forest not far from the clearing they all had been in and noticed Bubastis leaping out and coming towards the group, and, to the surprise of both Bun and Archie, standing next to Septimus, who proceeded to pet the Lynx's head, before turning and heading off.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 3:46 am

Upon seeing Bubastis, Meagan yelped and ducked behind Sanguine. "C-cat! Big cat!" She squeaked.

Rorschach looked at her. "Lynx," he corrected.

Meagan gripped Sanguine's coat. "Whatever it is, it's still a big cat, and I hate big cats." She muttered, linking arms with Sanguine while staying as far away from Bubastis as she could. Saungine shook his head and sighed in exasperation. "Don't tell me you're scared of that sweet lookin' thing, li'l darlin'."

Meagan said nothing.

Aubrey scratched Bubastis behind the ears. "Hey there, Bubastis. . . Where's Adrian? I bet you miss him, yeah?" She followed Septimus, pulling Rorschach along gently by the sleeve. Rorschach followed while simultaneously writing in his journal.

Linebeck eyed Bubastis warily, while Link stared at her, wide eyed in awe. "So cool!" He said to Linebeck, who just grimaced and nudged Link along.

Lucas hid behind Claus, but peered at Bubastis every once in a while, wanting to pet her like Aubrey did. Claus took Lucas by the hand, trying to keep up with everyone else. Lucas glanced back at Bubastis every so often, eyes glimmering with the child-like desire to pet Bubastis and her undoubtedly soft fur.

After a little organization, the group followed Iza and Septimus.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Sun 14 Jun 2009, 4:51 am

Iza walked along side Septimus, knowing better than to question what he was doing with all of these people, before he was ready to tell. She sighed glancing at the other boy. He was so young, barely an adult really, yet he acted like he was twenty-five or older because of the troubles and responsibilities pressed onto his back.

Not that she was any different. She was barely thirteen, and look at her, all on her lonesome, and helping Septimus and the rest of the rebels, on the vague hope that she'd somehow find a way back to her father.

Septimus glanced over at Iza looking concerned. The girl always seemed to have a negative demeanor, and he couldn't help but wonder what was going on in the girl's mind. Turning around to face the rest of the group of people, he smiled, proud of himself that he was able to get that many people into a decent sized area at once. He just wished they'd originally poofed into his laboratory.
"We'll have to go through the main hall with them. I don't want them knowing the secret entrance just yet." He said softly to Iza. She looked back at him and just nodded wordlessly, shifting the direction she had been walking by a little.

Bun and Archie sat on Bubastis' back, while Archie tried to bug Bubastis into telling them were she'd been and how she knew this 'sepytymus' man. Bubastis simply stayed quiet, and spoke not a word, shaking his head slightly and smiling a little at Archie's insistence.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   Tue 16 Jun 2009, 4:32 am

Meagan peered over at Bubastis for the third or fourth time, leaning in front of Sanguine in order to examine the lynx. Aubrey looked over at her. "You know, if you want, you could probably pet her. She's really very nice." Aubrey smiled, then continued walking alongside Rorschach, who was keeping just ahead of the group.

Meagan watched Aubrey walk off, and glanced at Bubastis again. Sanguine let out a heavy sigh. "Look, li'l darlin'. You ain't gonna get over your fear unless you go an' confront it." He told her firmly, switching spots with Meagan so that she was closer to Bubastis. Meagan yelped and tried to scramble away, but Sanguine held her firmly in place.

Linebeck snorted, Link elbowed him, and Lucas turned around to raise an inquisitive eyebrow at the two of them. His hand was still clutching tightly to Claus'. "W-what are you two doing. . ?"

Link laughed lightly, "Oh, nothing--Linebeck was just being a little mean. I was trying to keep him in line." He smiled. "I'm Link, by the way."

Lucas smiled. "I-I'm Lucas, and this is my brother, Claus."

Claus turned and waved, a small smile on his face, before turning back around and continuing to walk.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)   

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe (Baithe and Lucas)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempora Arae :: Writer's Lounge :: Roleplay :: Private -