67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Paronomasia

PostSubject: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 9:35 am

HELLO THERE
you're in superjail!.
i'm the warden, and you're a criminal.

Well, er, both of us are, to be precise. This rather odd cobbling of an rp is about to be thrown up by the wonderful and horrible minds of LII (luCaS) and KII (pArO).

I hope you guys like plots that you'll probably never understand. In fact, unless you have a creepy understanding of jHoNEn vAsQUeZ, sUpErJaiL, and possibly some iRoN mAn, you will have no idea what we're writin' about. Hee.

!HAY LIILII
you wanna do the entrance post honors? 8'D

Last edited by Paronomasia on Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 9:56 am

( /barrel rolls in
Opening post honors? Why, I'd be. . . honored! /shot
Hope you weren't expecting too much. Just setting everything up for when Jhonen kicks us out, lmao.)

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Heeee--"

"Jesus! What do you WANT, Lii?!"

Lii looked at the disgruntled red-head in front of her, pouting slightly. "Well, nothing now, Jhonen. I was gonna ask you if you wanted ice cream but I guess you're feeling kinda PMSy right now so I'll leave you alone." She crossed her arms and stalked out.

The room was silent and under his breath, Jhonen counted down from ten.

"Hey Jhonen, do you want any ice cream?"

The red-head fumed, his grip on the yellow #2 pencil becoming dangerously tight. "Just get out."

She pursed her lips again and left the room. Her voice could be heard echoing down the halls of Tony's "imaginationly improved" mansion: "Hey Tony! Kii! Jarvis! Anyone want some ice cream~?!"

Jhonen's pencil snapped (and so did something in his head, just not audibly).

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 11:19 am

"Your move."

A tiny bit of hazelnut iced coffee-flavored drool dropped to the ground. Two bloodshot gray eyes opened halfway.

"Kii. Your move."
A metal arm pushed at her side.

"Whuuuuuuuuggghhhhhh." Kii looked up sleepily at Jarvis. What were we playing again? Monopoly? Yeah, that sounded about right. . . Jeopardy? She twitched on her spot from the floor, knocking over a chess piece.

"Ergh. . . I'll buy Park Place for 400, Alex. . . you land on my space. . . you. . . die." Kii muttered unconciously, a mop of messy blonde hair flopping over her eyes.

Jarvis sighed and looked up at Tony, who was sitting on the floor next to him, quietly sipping on his French Vanilla coffee slushie. Kii's hand was twitching in her sleep to grab it.

"Down here, Liilii!"

"What kinds do we have? I thought Jhonen finished it. . ."

"ghhnnaghuuughs"

Tony quickly snatched his slushie out from the floor before Kii could grab it.
"No more. . ."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 6:54 pm

There was the sound of something tumbling down the stairs and Lii barrel-rolled into the room. She blinked a few times, clearing her suddenly star-filled vision, then pulled herself across the floor and over to the others.

"Ah, a good ol' fashion game of chessopoly. Having fun?" She beamed.

Jarvis looked at her, frowning, and moved his piece. "Your move," he reminded Kii, looking at the blonde female-in-zombie-state with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm going to take it that you're having fun." Lii pulled herself off of the floor and somehow managed to sit on Tony's shoulders. She leaned over and sipped his slushie while he attempted to turn around and see how she managed to climb onto his back in the first place.

"You. . . you're like a monkey," Tony stated blandly, batting Lii's hand away as she attempted to tap the arc reactor.

"No, that's Link," Lii stated. There was a long pause, and then Lii leaped off Tony's shoulders, almost knocking him over in the process. "Ice cream!" She shouted, running off to the kitchen. There was silence for a moment. Jarvis opened his mouth to say something, then changed his mind and shook his head.

A few seconds later (and after quite a bit of crashing), she came back with four bowls of ice cream, two spoons, a pair of tongs, and a fork. She handed a fork and one bowl to Tony, a spoon and another bowl to Jarvis, and the last spoon and a bowl of coffee ice cream to Kii (or balanced it on her head, really). The last bowl was also coffee, and the tongs went to herself. She grinned. "Introducing tongs!" she sang, squeezing them together as she picked up a bit of ice cream.

Tony looked at his. "Is this even good anymore? I think that's mold right there."

Jarvis was already eating his. "It doesn't matter to me, really," he shrugged, "I don't have a normal human stomach so I can eat this just fine."

Tony glared at Jarvis while Lii continued eating. "I don't have to worry either. My stomach is completely immune. Plus, I opened a new carton of ice cream when I started scooping stuff out for me and Kii. Coffee."

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 7:35 am

"You're going to regret giving her that." Tony mumbled to Lii, quickly snatching the unsteady bowl off of Kii's head and setting it in front of her.

Kii sleepily opened one eye and tasted a bit of it, almost instantly perking up. She flicked her hair back to mess it back up to it's original poofy state.

"Goooooo. Your move."
Jarvis nudged her again. Kii looked at the board and smiled instantly.

"Lovely."
She said with a grin, picking her piece up and instantly moving it to the 'finish' on the coffee-stained Candyland board, which had been marked at with Sharpies to say things like 'King Me', 'Daily Double', 'Buy a Vowel', and 'You Are Not the Father'.

Jarvis made a quiet sound of disapproval, but didn't say anything and continued to eat his ice cream.

Kii blinked and stared into Tony's bowl of French Vanilla. "I didn't know we had vanilla-blueberry ice cream. . ."

Tony took a deeper look at his blue-spotted ice cream. ". . .Ew."

Jarvis nonchalantly slid Tony's bowl away to himself, pretending to be much more interested in the board game.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 8:08 am

"Ohoho, Jarvis," Lii stated, pointing at him with the pair of tongs. "Didn't think I wouldn't notice."

"Notice. . . what, Lii." He raised an eyebrow, not bothering to even word his question as a question.

"Wouldn't notice that you were purposefully trying to make me forget to ask Jhonen if he wanted ice cream." She grinned triumphantly and jumped up, pulling another bowl from behind her back (or out of nowhere, really).

"Wait, didn't you just ask him that?" Tony pointed out, but Lii was already up the stairs.

"Jhoneeeeeen!"

Jarvis held up a five dollar bill from Monopoly. "Bet you five bucks he kicks her down the stairs."

Tony smirked. "Yeah? I bet you twenty that he kicks her out."

Lii ran into Jhonen's room. "Jhonen look I brought ice cream for-- gyah!"

As Jhonen turned around, Lii appeared to slip in slow motion on a director's cut of JtHM, then tumble forward as the bowl of ice cream flew from her hand. Jhonen let out a wail of distress as the ice cream flew out of the bowl and landed on the page he had just been working on, splattering the whole paper with a mess of coffee ice cream.

Lii was already halfway down the stairs by the time Jhonen got up, roaring, "LII! I AM GOING TO FRICKING KILL YOU!" He stormed out of the room as Lii dove behind the couch, dragging Kii with her.

"Fallout shelter, fallout shelter!" She screeched, clinging to her 'twin' while peering around the couch cautiously. Tony chuckled.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 12:29 pm

Kii squeaked and attempted to untangle herself from her twin. "Fallout shelter? What the frappuccino are you--" She stopped. "You pissed him off again, didn't you?"

"Damn straight she did!" Jarvis laughed, pointing.

"Jarvis!"

"Well, she did." He snorted and looked up the stairs.

"LII, GO OUTSIDE AND STAY OUTSIDE FOR THE REST OF THE EVENING. YOU CAN STAY OUT THERE FOR ALL I CARE."

Kii poked her head out from behind the sofa, balancing a coffee covered spoon on her nose. "What about me?"

A sigh. "You, too. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have bought that damn ice cream in the first place. Both of you, go. NOW." A slam.

"You're in trouuuuuuuble~!" Jarvis teased, pointing a mold covered spoon at them. Kii hissed and stuck out her tongue.

"What're you gonna do now? You can't stay here, Jhonen's got cameras everywhere."

"Even I'm a camera~!" Jarvis said proudly, showing off a reflective eye.

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 10 Jun 2009, 7:59 am

Kii grinned and skipped across the street, obviously on another coffee-high. Another crash of thunder roared.

"Ah, thunderstorms-- I love 'em. Now all we need are some-"

A siren slowly began to wail somewhere in the distance.

"Sireeeeeens~!"
She giggled. "Just like Silent Hill. Now all we need to watch out for is--" She picked up a stick and waved it menacingly, "Pyyyyramid Head. Woooooooooh."

"He could be anywhere. Waiting. Watching. Dragging the GREAT KNIFE with 'im! Oh, noooo, James Sunderland~!"
She continued this narration for a good minute or so before quieting down and dropping the stick boredly.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 10 Jun 2009, 8:32 am

Lii just stared at her unbiological twin while the monologue happened, then rolled her eyes at its finish and crossed her arms. "That was the thunder of Jhonen's wrath, Kii. The great Jhonen is obviously pleased that we're gone." she raised her arms above her head and wiggled her fingers, then dropped her hands to her sides and looked around.

The sirens wailed again, louder, and a police car raced up the hill and passed the two of them, lights flashing erratically. Lii blinked, muttering something about lights causing seizures, then shook her head to clear her vision and sighed.

"I'm bored. Let's go terrorize kids at the park."

She grabbed Kii's arm and skipped down the sidewalk, humming the opening song from the Blockhead videos she had watched earlier that morning.

A trashcan two houses down shook slightly. A computer screen type thing popped out of the top as Lii dragged Kii down the hill, showing a green pixellated evil grin.

Just as soon as the face appeared, it was gone, leaving no evidence but a knocked over trashcan. A few miles above, a plane appeared in the air where it hadn't been before, too small to be a passenger jet. It followed the twins, keeping far enough away not to cast a shadow on the two of them.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 10 Jun 2009, 9:35 am

Kii skipped behind her twin, walking backwards with one eye closed. "I'm telling ya, Lii. He's everywhere. Just waiting to make your flesh into clothing items of PURE EVIL. His head's a giant metal triangle, and it's POINTY AS SHIT." She glanced around suspiciously.

"He could be anywhere. In your house." She glanced in a coffee-drunk nervousness at a house across the street.

"In that bush." She looked down at the bush at the end of the street, where a kid on his bike had crashed into. A dog was licking one of his shoes.

"Even. . ." She stopped in her tracks, nervously grasping her twin's shoulders, "in the sky."

A few miles above, the tiny plane hid behind the clouds, emerging only when the blonde girl had stopped looking. It reemerged a few seconds later, only slightly closer.

In the house nearest to them, a TV flickered in front of the foggy window, for a few moments turning pink over the salt-and-pepper noise on the screen. Two silvery eyes and lips flashed on the screen for the few moments that the twins were walking by the window. The guy watching the television inside frowned for only a moment before glazing his eyes over and continuing to watch TV.

Kii huffed, slightly annoyed at her twin's lack of interest in her caffeinated vision, and turned back around to continue walking.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 10 Jun 2009, 7:29 pm

She sighed.

"Jesus, Kii, relax. You're on a coffee high--Pyramid Head isn't going to come out of nowhere and get you." She said, rolling her eyes. "Besides, we had the Veidt brand coffee ice cream. Adrian's always putting something into his products."

The park drew near and Lii dashed over to the low fence surrounding it, grinning. The playground was nearby, and it was full of children playing. Mothers and fathers sat on benches nearby, or watched their children from by the slides or metal steps leading onto the playstructure.

Lii giggled maniacally and grabbed a nearby cardboard box. Ducking under it, she snuck along the grass towards the playground, humming a mix of the Mission Impossible theme and Solid Snake's theme. Every so often she would have to stop in order to let loose a fit of giggles.

Back at the gate of the park, a hobo returned and found that his cardboard box was missing. As he stared at the spot where it once was, the small plane sped down and turned itself into a box, landing behind the hobo silently.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:58 am

Kii stared up at the dark sky blankly. "Yeah, well, Adrian is a prune. . ." She sighed, more happily than anything else, and stepped on a patch of wild strawberries before climbing over the fence.

Meanwhile, an entirely different story was happening just above the surface.

"AAAAAGH! SHE GOT MY ASS! MY ASS!"

"SHIT! HANG IN THERE, STRAWBERRIES!"

"IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND! PUT SOME PRESSURE ON IT AND THE BLEEDING WILL STOP!!"

"SHUT THE f*** UP, DANDELIONS! NOBODY LIKES YOU!"

"THAT'S A DAMN LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!! Say, what's that shiny thing over there. . .?"

"What, the pink thing? Probably just some kid's DS they left."

"Oh. Nice decals. Lips are a little much, though."

"I'll say, I would've added a nice fruit decAAAAA--"

And just as soon as they had started to speak, the metallic pink Nintendo DS snapped the plants up, practically unheard of to the rest of the park. A silvery eyed 'decal' stared violently at the gray cardboard box across the playground. Jailbot. . .

What's HE doing here?! Sensors not indicating ANY reason why he should be here! This is unauthorized area for him! There isn't anyone he has a reason to be here. . . unless. . .

The silver eyes moved to stare at the playground, where the 'twins' were hanging around. The gray cardboard box seemed to be almost gravitating towards them.

Oooooh, no. Oh, nononono. . .

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 7:26 pm

Lii was hanging upside down on the monkey bars, grinning. "Well he may be a prune, but he's a well dressed one. You have to give him credit for that." She laughed and dropped down to the ground, landing on her stomach but seemingly unaffected. She stood up and dusted the sand off of her shirt and jeans, then ran up to the slide.

At the top, a little boy with red hair and glasses was holding tightly to the railing, nervous. Lii gave him a sympathetic smile. "First time going down the slide?" she asked gently.

He nodded.

Lii grinned, and the boy seemed to get even more nervous. "Well then. Better make it memorable!" She laughed and pushed him down the slide. He screamed on the way down and landed on the cushion at the bottom. There was a long silence, and then he got up and grinned, thumbs up.

"Wheeee! Kawabunga, Rorschach~!" The little boy turned around just as Lii slid down the slide and landed on top of him.

She giggled gleefully and jumped up, skipping away and heading towards the swings.

The pink DS narrowed its eye 'decals.' There is no way I am going to let Jailbot get to them first.

What the pink DS didn't notice, however, was that the swing Lii was currently heading towards had suddenly become silvery and metallic, with a green, evil happy face.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:10 am

"Ffff, bitch better not think she can get on the swings without me~." Kii laughed, chasing after her.

"Also, I call the taller one. 'cos I'm littler. I don't care if we're the same height, I'm still littler."
she complained, giving mini-Rorschach a quick pat on the head before jumping up and grabbing the top railing of the swingset.

A silvery eye looked back at the box, which had changed colors to brown. Not normal.

Wh. . . . where did he go. . .? He was just. . . where did he go?

The black screen flickered with static, annoyed at it's own confusion.

The red-haired boy looked back at Lii, frowned but smiled at the same time, and turned back around. There was a pink Nintendo DS in the grass. . .

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:17 am

Lii pouted. "I wanted the taller swing. Makes me feel like I'm Red or Pur." she crossed her arms and grimaced, then instantly recovered and leaped onto her swing. She pushed off with her feet and squealed with glee, already starting to get quite a lot of height. "Woot! Beam me up, Scotty! Mach five! Yeah!"

Her legs swung back and forth beneath her and she narrowly avoided kicking the red-head in the back of the skull, but then he knelt down to poke at the DS and she continued swinging.

The DS promptly shocked him and then moved away somewhere else, leaving the boy looking confused and. . . well, shocked. After a moment he wandered away, opting to hang around on a small climbing structure with a brunette boy who was pretending to be a bird instead of going to look for the DS again.

The pink DS looked around frantically for Jailbot. Where did he go? He can't have disappeared that quickly--he isn't advanced enough! Mistress will kill me if I don't bring those two in, but I can't do that if I don't know where Jailbot is. . .

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:30 am

Kii hung upside down from the top of the railing, crossing her arms. "Nobody gettin' beamed up while I'm around. I'm the swingster. I'm swingtastic." She attempted to flip her hair back, but found it pretty impossible to do upside down. After a moment or so she gave up and attempted to push her 'twin' over the railing itself, although that didn't seem to work out so well either.

He could be anywhere. . . better run a scan. . .

The cover of the DS flipped up, revealing a small black screen with a pink radar. Two red dots were shown.

That's them. . . now where is he? He's not anywh-- ?

A few green pixels were poking out next to the red dots. The red dots had been hiding his signal the whole time. . .

The DS snapped shut so that she could see. . . and she wasn't too pleased.

Two silvery cords were slowly sliding out from inside of the swingset, aiming directly at her target.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:44 am

NononononoNO! The pink DS quickly started reverting to her normal form, but in the split second it took to return to robot form, Jailbot had already wrapped one wire around Lii's waist and the other around Kii's right ankle. With a noise that could have passed off as robotic laughter, Jailbot grinned evilly and shot up into the air, helicopter blades whirring.

No! Mistress is going to be so displeased! Damnit! She shot up into the air after Jailbot, keeping him on the radar. She would stop at nothing to get her targets back.

Lii realized belatedly that she was no longer on a swing but was being held around the waist by a large wire. She puffed out her cheeks. "Okay, as far as I can remember, Doc Ock doesn't fly, so who the fudge baskets are yo-oooooohmygodKii!"

Lii's jaw dropped, and she stared at Jailbot with wide eyes, her mouth agape in wonder and disbelief. There was a gurgling sound in the back of her throat and she snapped out of it, then promptly fainted from excitement.

Jailbot just made a little beeping noise and continued flying, aware of his female adversary but a little unsure as to what to do.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 7:03 am

"Jailbot, stop! This aren't your responsibility!" Nova flew after jailbot, getting quite a bit of attention from the few people that were still at the park.

>P

Kii frowned at the fact that she was now in midair, her coffee-high starting to wear off. "what. . . " A voice from behind them woke her senses up.

"Just drop the kids and we can forget this ever happened, I promise! Jailbot, put them DOWN!"

=/

"Jailbot, this is unauthorized territory! Stop where you are, now!"

"oh. . . my. . . god." Kii took one last look at the earth below her and fainted upside-down, the blood rushing to her head.

Jailbot took a glance at this little reaction nonchalantly and sped off towards the clouds, a confident >] plastered on his 'face'. He knew Nova couldn't fly as high as he could-- that was what Ultrajail's mini-ship was for.

Nova couldn't do shit about him, now.

. . .could she. . .?

[[homg we can has flash-forward? 8'D]]

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 7:13 am

(FAST FORWAAAAAARD D<
Yeah, okay.)

"What the hell, Jailbot--what did you do to them? This one's bleeding rainbows out of her nose and the other is drooling. . . rainbows."

Someone poked Lii on the arm, and nudged Kii's forehead. Jailbot beeped.

"And they're girls, too, Jailbot, eeeew. Little. . . little girls! In MY Superjail! Seriously, what the hell!" Another poke to the both of them, and Lii finally stirred. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, then wiped the drool away from her mouth. It fell to the floor cartoonishly, sparkled for a moment, and a rainbowy flower sprouted up from the floor and ran off, cackling.

"Bingo. . ." Lii mumbled, looking around dazedly.

"S-sir! One of them is awake!"

Lii blinked, her vision fuzzy even with her glasses on. "Voices. . . so familiar. . . Everything so bright and yellowy orange. . ." As her vision started to clear, a face loomed into her vision, with large, bright yellow glasses.

Lii almost passed out again.

The Warden wrinkled his nose. "She smells like chocolate and amber. We can't keep her. Or the other one. Jared, I need options." He prodded Kii with his cane, while Lii just stared at the purple-suited man in front of her.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 11:40 am

"T-they must be here by some form of mistake. I could ask Alice; she keeps track of who comes and goes. She would know why they're here. . ."

"Ah, Alice. In a moment. . . .hey, maybe they're not girls after all! Maybe they're boys!"

Jared stared at his boss with a 'how-stupid-are-you" look and glanced at the girls.
"Sir, I'm nooooot so sure that--"

"Jared, Jailbot never makes mistakes." The Warden said simply, crossing his arms.

The blonde twin moved slightly in her sleep, feeling the slow rush of consciousness weigh down on her.
"Liiiiiii."
A pause.
"Liiiii, we're not. . . floaty. . .whhhhhhhggggh."

A sigh. "I think this one's waking up. And what is she, paralyzed?" The Warden gave Lii a hard prod on the shoulder, then looked back at Kii.

A drop of rainbowy blood fell from her nose to the floor, sizzled on contact, turned into a just as flamboyantly colored slug, then 'stood' up and screeched inaudibly,

"I am going to put you in a BOX, bitch! Shove some tongs up yo ass an' everything!" It slowly crawled over the Warden's shoe and 'chased' after the rainbowy flower.

"Whhhhhggg. . ." Kii opened one eye and blurrily stared at the faces in front of her blankly.

The Warden looked rather pleased with himself and glanced at Jared."Told you they were girls, Jared. God, how stupid can. . ." He shook his head, deciding to drop the subject, and gave a nonchalant stare at Kii.
"Oh, hey. You're up. . .and you'd better not faint on me this time. Neither of you. Hhh. Girls. . ."
he said disdainfully, as if the very words burned his tongue.

Kii merely stared at the tie-dyed ceiling above her for a moment, sat up slowly, and found herself with a desk at her back. She propped herself carefully up against it and closed her eyes again.

"I must be dreaming. . . that ice cream probably had some mold in it, too, and it. . . yeah. . . poisoned me."

The Warden smiled half-heartedly and spoke as if both of them were perfectly fine and dandy. "Nope, sorry. Both of you, welcome to dimension 56-12. . .I think."

Kii opened her eyes weakly. Dimension 56-12? Where had she heard that before. . .? Wait. . . 56-12. . .

". . .does this mean. . . 'hello there'. . .?"

The Warden grinned, still fairly upset but a little flattered at the familiar words nonetheless.

"That's right~!"

Kii groaned and joined her twin in staring at the rest of the room in pure shock.

The Warden continued to grin, mostly at his own obvious flattery. "Well, whoever, whatever business you may have, and however you two are here. . ."

He pulled them both up at the same time and tipped his hat, causing two small rainbows to bounce out of it. The rainbows happily bounced around the room for a second or two, then, with a small 'zzzzap!' hit the two square in the foreheads, ruining the dreamlike moment.

"Welcome to Superjail."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 7:59 pm

(EDIT;; Added more because my computer was spazzing at first.)

Three words.

That was all it took for Lii to snap out of it and squeak joyfully.

"FFFFF-- Oh my god Kii we're in Superjail~!" She grinned and spun in a small circle before collapsing back onto the floor. The Warden looked at her with a raised eyebrow and turned to Kii, about to ask if that was normal, but Lii jumped up and returned to her previous position, standing next to her twin.

"O. . .kay then. Um." He furrowed his brow, thinking. "Well obviously, I suppose you're going to stay here for the time being. . . So I think it's time we took you to meet the other inmates!" He beamed joyfully and clapped his hands together once.

Jared looked horrified. "B-but sir! The other inmates will tear those two apart! Look at how tiny and scrawny they are! Are you sure you want to--" Jared closed his eyes and slowly slumped to the floor of the Warden's office.

The Warden put the chloroform soaked cloth away in his hat and gestured to the girls, nudging Jared under his desk with one foot. "Come on, now. Time's a-wasting."

Lii grabbed Kii and linked arms with her, then followed the Warden, who was already halfway down the hall that led to his office. After catching up with him, however, he stopped short and started straightening out his outfit. Lii smirked.

"Hello, Alice! Just giving these two new inmates the grand tour~" He smiled and gestured back at the twins with his top hat, narrowly missing Kii's face by inches. He put the top hat back on and tilted his head to the side a little. "Would you like to join us?"

Lii peered around the Warden's shoulders and waved at Alice.

"Hnnn. Too busy. I have to supervise the inmates' exercise session."

"Oh, well, that's fine--we can just come and meet up with you later, then!" He smiled graciously and waved good-bye, then led the twins further down the corridor.

Lii made a show of waving to Alice, pointing at the Warden, and then drawing a large heart in the air. It might've been her imagination, but she thought that Alice might have blushed just a little.

She grinned and turned around, giving her attention back to their grand tour of Superjail.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 10:50 am

(Biggish post~!) xD)

The Warden bit his lip and attempted to look away from Alice before clapping his hands together again and turning around, attempting to regain his cool.

"Now, normally we would take the stairs. There. "
He said boredly, pointing to a dusty stairwell to the left.

It was obvious that he, if not the rest of Superjail staff, never used it. Although there did seem to be a spot of blood on the handrail. . .

". . .but this is a special occasion~!" Despite his gleeful tone, he said 'special' as if it hurt.

A thin layer of what looked like train-track lined the concrete flooring. Kii poked at it with her shoe and followed it with her eyes to the end of the hallway. "That's where the inmates are, right?"

The Warden raised an eyebrow. "My, aren't we the expert. . ."

Kii snickered and looked at Lii with a grin.

The Warden snorted boredly and snapped his fingers, instantly triggering a high-pitched whistle. A moment later, what looked like a purple caterpillar in a top hat and yellow glasses sped down the track and stopped in front of them, stopping perfectly in line with the tip of the Warden's boot.

"Well, come on, ah, whats-your-names. . .Zee and Plee. . .?" He said, purposely messing up.

Kii scoffed and tried not to smile (failing), then pulled her twin into the roller coaster. "Close enough."

A small yellow bird passed overhead. Nobody paid it much attention until it landed back in a cell across the hall, on a man in glasses' shoulder. Several inmates' in other cells stared at it, eyes wide with curiosity.

". . .well? What happened?"

"What're you asking him for? Gary don't talk."

The man, 'Gary', said nothing. The bird, however, chattered away at the other inmates as if he was one of their own. The inmates muttered amongst themselves.

"Are you sure?"

cheepchiiireepchip

"But that's impossible! She died! And how could she have gotten to that age that fast?"

"Shuddup, man. Don't question da bird."

"What about the other one? The blonde one you were talking about?"

chipchipcheep, chirripchip

"Really?"

"I wouldn't put it beyond them. They can do anything.

One man, who hadn't been paying attention to the bird, sat quietly on a bench in another cell, finally choosing to pipe up.

"What the hell are ya'll doing? That bird isn't going to tell you anything, and the only one who might understand it is probably Gary. . . ya'll's stupid."

The other inmates stared solemnly at the other man. All was quiet for a few seconds. The man resumed speaking.

"Ya'll think. . . what? Soundin' like ya'll think dat one of 'em's the goddamned Sanser incarnate, and da other one is. . . what? Ya'll sayin' she one of da twins or something, powers an' all? Are ya'll desperate for ideas? They probably just relatives of da Warden or somethin'! Just because one got black hair and one got blonde hair, dat don't mean. . . it don't mean anything!"

The other inmates, as if realizing some great truth, whispered amongst eachother for several minutes.

Gary looked at the Bird and nodded. It flew across the cells until it reached the speaker, who stared at it angrily, and calmly landed on his shoulder and began chirping happily.

And, as if this act sealed the deal, the entire hallway cheered, too.

It looked like a new rumor was starting to go around. . .

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:18 am

((Ohmygod they think we're the Warden's relatives now? xDDD))

Lii grimaced at the stairwell, but once the rollercoaster arrived and she found herself pulled on board, the look was gone and replaced with one of utter glee. She clapped her hands together, bouncing slightly in her seat.

"Is this going to be really cool, like the Incredible Hulk coaster, or Rebel Yell?" She leaned forward, poking the Warden on the shoulder.

He made a face. "Um, no. Even though I have no idea what you're even talking about, no."

"Oh. Well, because, you know, Rebel Yell is pretty cool. Incredible Hulk owns, though, so--"

The Warden pushed her back into her seat, gloved hand pressed against her mouth and reducing her speech to an incomprehensible mumble. "Please sit back in your seats and keep your body in the ride at all times," He quipped, smirking back at Lii, and the caterpillar shot down the track.

Lii grimaced and sat back, pouting, her arms crossed. Her short black hair shifted only barely in the wind, but eventually her moodiness lifted and she was grinning like a small child, eyes bright. She snickered. "Zee and Plee. Ell-oh-ell."

Meanwhile, the inmates were passing along the rumor throughout the entirety of Superjail. Notes were being tossed to other cells, the yellow bird was flying back and forth from one inmate to the next, and messages were passed in the halls.

One inmate nudged his cellmate. "Dude. Duuuude. What if--no listen, what if he got that one chick pregnant? Remember, when all those hot chicks came to visit?"

When his cellmate looked at him, an eyebrow raised, he continued: "Yeah, what if she didn't wanna take care of 'em and sent 'em here? So now the Warden has to take care of 'em!"

His cellmate's eyes went wide and he rushed to the bars of the cell. "Shit, man, what if! Hey! Bird! We just thought'a somethin'!"

The yellow bird was there within minutes, and the thought was relayed in excited whispers.

The bird flew back to the other inmates and relayed the message.

There was an uproar of agreement and the bird landed on Gary's shoulder. The rumors had been spread.

Now, seeing if they were actually true was a whole different operation in itself.

Meanwhile, the caterpillar rollercoaster neared the inmates' cellblock, the Warden babbling on about Superjail's "super awesome kickass defense system" while Lii leaned back boredly in her seat and watched the scenery go by. Twice she tried to stick her arm out to grab at a passing object, but an angry wire would snap out and attatch itself to her wrist, giving her a small shock while pulling her arm back into the ride.

After the next five or six times, the message finally got through, and now Lii sat with her arms crossed, staring at various objects as they passed.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:45 am

||/snicker >D||

Meanwhile, Kii was attempting to get as much as she could out of the ride, grinning and 'wheeeeee'ing the whole ride. She hated most roller coasters, but this one didn't seem to have many loops (that she knew of) so she was fine with it.

"No 'whee'ing in the vehicle." The Warden quipped smugly.

Kii huffed and crossed her arms, eventually remembering to look up and see where they were.
"Oh, yeah. Where are we going, anyway?"

This notion hadn't exactly struck the Warden's mind. He looked at the inmates for the first time in the entire trip, and frowned. Just like Jared had said, they were nosily staring at the twins with mouths agape, pressing their hands to the bars. Kii frowned at them and flipped a few off, which only made them chatter more.

The Warden frowned deeply at this. Maybe Jared was right. . . wait, wh. . .

As if the ride was controlled by the Warden himself, it stopped abruptly. He raised an eyebrow and turned around in his seat, peeking over the top of it childishly. It finally hit him that they shouldn't be here. At least, not by means of Jailbot. . .

"What did you two do, anyway?"

Kii's mind went blank. "Um. . ." she looked at Lii. What had they done?

"We seriously don't know."

The Warden's eyes narrowed. "Yesyoudo."

"No. . .?"

His eyes narrowed even more under the giant yellow spectacles. "What was it?"

Kii raised an eyebrow and sat back in her seat. "Can we find out. . .?"

Another note passed by, crudely scrawled on a napkin.

wut if ther alices

A few minutes later, it was passed back, with more than one person's handwriting on it.

dumbass alice is a dud

u sersly never no with her

u mean him

whatevr who els could it b theyre tenagrs

mabye thr not rly ppl

huh

like da twins 1 of thm is the same coler blond

wut if th secret xeriments by tht docter dud

u stupd

stfu

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:16 pm

((/twix
/shot for lame pun xD))

Lii pointedly ignored the 'no wheeing' rule and made sure to 'wheeee' at any appropriate-seeming parts, including a time when she wiggled her arms around in the air before being shocked for the seventh time in two minutes.

She put her arms down and then was met with disappointment as the ride abruptly stopped in the middle of the cellblock hall. She pouted and watched some of the inmates, lost a staring match with Gary, and flipped off a few people like Kii did.

At the mention of what the two had done, she fought to keep her mouth shut.

The Warden was staring hard at the both of them, trying to figure out what they did, his eyes narrowed so much that it looked as though he were struggling to see behind the giant yellow lenses.

Finally, he turned to Lii and frowned. "What did you do, whatever-your-name-is?"

Lii looked as though she were hiding the biggest secret she had ever been told in her entire life. Her grin was stretching slowly from one ear to the other, her two front teeth poking out over her bottom lip like Spongebob when he figured out Squidward liked Krabby Patties.

It was actually rather creepy, seeing as how the only other times she grinned like that was when she got her hands on something she could blackmail Tony and Jarvis with, or when she came up with plans that usually ended up with her being locked out on the porch for several hours while Jhonen attempted to wade through giant mounds of shaving cream in an attempt to reach his bedroom.

The Warden sighed and rolled his eyes behind his glasses. Were things always this difficult with the other inmates? He honestly had no idea--he couldn't even remember the last time he ever questioned one of the new ones. He usually left that to Jared or Alice. "Look, is this going to take any longer? I have other things to do than sit here playing twenty questions with you two--"

"Jhonen kicked us out so we went to the park--!" Lii blurted out, all in a quick rush, then quickly slapped her hands over her mouth and looked meekly over at Kii, then back to the Warden. She bit her bottom lip.

Another note passed by with diagrams on how the two could either be Alices, the Twins in disguise, the Warden's kids, and several other odd ideas. Neither the Warden nor Lii seemed to notice the napkin as it flew between them, balled up, landing in another cell. A pen shortly followed, narrowly missing the Warden's nose by mere centimeters, but he didn't even flinch. Lii stared somewhere over the Warden's shoulder, trying to avoid eye contact.

The Warden stared at Lii expectantly. "And?" He insisted.

Lii just looked at him, hands still clasped over her mouth, trying to keep her expression neutral yet innocent.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   

Back to top Go down

..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempora Arae :: Writer's Lounge :: Roleplay :: Private -