0% [ 0 ]
Just visiting
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:38 pm

||OMYGAWDxDDDD@the spongebob part||
||My mom actually looked at me when I was reading that and snickering so hard~xDDD||

Kii smugly stared at the other inmates, avoiding eye contact as well.
"We went to the park. Jailbot picked us up, took us here." she said simply, poking at what remained of Lii's "you like krabby patties, don't you squidward" face.

The Warden waved his hand at the air. "Go on. . .?"

Kii frowned. "That's it. Maybe we were out too late or something, I dunno."

The Warden, somehow able to sense that this was basically the truth, practically melted at the story. No backstory? Just. . . they were out past 'curfew'? Nobody even paid attention to the curfew anymore! They stopped doing that. . .years ago!How mindnumbingly boring.

". . .oh yeah, and Nova was after us, too. Jailbot got us first."
She said, smiling at the word 'first'.

The Warden cringed. "Nova. That explains it. . ." He shook his head, deep in thought.

More and more notes were being tossed back and forth as they spoke.

he dosnt no thm

thts bcause he just found out he had kids

o okay

tell bird 2 tell evry1 tht

okay but u tell tht dud acros frm u i want my pen back

k

A black pen hit Kii in the nose. She frowned, broke it, and tossed it back into a random cell.

Which, like paparazzi snapping pictures, only caused more attention.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:57 pm

((lol i win 8'D tell your mum i said hi, lmao xD))

Someone threw another balled up napkin, which Lii promptly snatched out of the air and somehow managed to eat. The inmates continued whispering while Warden stared at Lii for a moment. She swallowed and looked back at him, head tilted to the side and her expression innocent.

The Warden's eye twitched and he went back to his contemplating.

"You're not thinking of sending us to Ultrajail, are you? I don't wanna go to Ultrajail. I really don't like it there. The Mistress is a whore and Nova is. . . not cool." Lii babbled, leaning close to the Warden.

He leaned back, making a face, and frowned. "Under normal circumstances, I would send you to Ultrajail, because you obviously can't stay here--"

"Alice is a chick and she gets to stay here."

"That's because Alice is wonderfully well-built and knows how to defend herself."

Lii gave him a deadpan look. "What, and you don't think we know how to? We're practically rabid. You just can't tell." She gave him a shifty-eyed look, then leaned back in her seat and snatched another napkin out of the air. The Warden snatched it back before she could eat it and he tossed it to a random cell.

Lii pouted and crossed her arms. "Not fair. I'm hungry."

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 5:55 pm

The Warden stuck his nose into the air. "Prove it."

Kii looked slightly shocked for a moment, then lifted her sunglasses up and rested them on the top of her head. "You want proof? Watch." She flicked her hair back and stared at the other inmates.

"what's she doing"

"looking"

"at who"

"you, dumbass"

"shut the hell up, she's looking at you"

"shhhh"

The whole hall was silent for a moment, before Kii finally, calmly, said something.

"I am going to turn your ass into a soup spoon, put it in a box, seal the box with your dried up, crusty-ass tears, and send it to Michael Jackson as an unbirthday present if ya'll do not stop throwin' them pens
n shit at us."
She stated with a slight sicky-sweet voice, and stared, quite hard, at the other inmates, eyes not quite focusing on one in particular.

The inmates weren't exactly sure how to take this, seeing how a good few of them were already gay, but didn't like Michael Jackson nonetheless. They quietly whispered amongst themselves, contemplating this idea from a fourteen-year-old.

The Warden scoffed and rolled his eyes. Kii continued to stare at the inmates on her side of the ride.

One inmate, who hadn't been quite bright enough to understand what was going on, attempted to throw another napkin to someone across the hall. Kii caught it, somehow read it while still staring at the other inmates, and passed it to Lii for. . . um. . . disposal.

srsly dud tht 1 is sanser but rencarnatred agan probly her 4 revng and th othr 1 is lik da twns or somthn look at her hair its sorta wavy but not curly an she got tht creepy look they hav

Someone in a cell next to Jacknife's piped up. "And if we don't?"
Snickering ensured.

At first, she frowned, not quite understanding the message written on the napkin and slightly not sure of what to say, but then it hit her. She turned back to the inmates, still staring creepily at them.

"Or else I'm gon' get the POWERS on all a' ya'll." She teased, attempting to mock the twins' monotonic speech at the same time.

Bird flew by, attempting to deliver another message no doubt, and nearly knocked the Warden's hat off in the process. A small, deformed rainbow that was foaming rabidly flew out and hit the seat.

Kii grabbed it before Lii could somehow find a way to eat that, too, and flicked it at Jacknife. Almost instantly, it burned most of his forehead painfully, and actually continued to spread throughout his face, not only burning it but turning it a vivid rainbowy hue.

"Zzzzap, bitches." She grinned and pointed at several others like a gun, who ducked behind eachother nervously. Although rarely talked about, the twins weren't known as a force to be reckoned with.

She nudged Lii urgently and whispered, "the note said something about you being the reincarnation of Sanser or something and that you want revenge for them not being loyal enough and protecting you better. gogogo~!"

The Warden simply huffed at this display, slightly jealous at the twins' seeming ability to have the same sort of fear and respect that they had for 'that one guy', and tried to look bored as he stared up at the security camera above him.

----

♪ ns ns ns ♫

"It looks like Superjail has visitors."

"Pint-sized pipe bombs, wouldn't you say?"

"Hehehe. . ."

"Nice job with that note, brother."

"I try my best. . ."

♪ ns ns ns ns ns~ ♫

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 10:51 pm

Lii watched Kii's display with an ever-growing smirk, her eyes lighting up when she was passed the note Kii caught out of the air. It was in her stomach within seconds, and the inmates stared at her stupidly. She snarled at a few of them, baring her teeth. They stepped back.

She watched the rest of the process boredly, trying to hold back laughter (and failing terribly) as Jacknife turned rainbow-in-the-face and fell to the floor, writhing.

Lii turned around when Kii mentioned zapping, her mouth open wide. "I wanna zap someone with the rainbow," she whined, pursing her lips.

And then Kii mentioned how Lii was what the inmates thought of as Sanser reincarnated. She froze.

The Warden turned to her briefly, an eyebrow raised expectantly. "Well? I'm waiting."

She sighed and stood up on the seat of the caterpillar-coaster, drawing herself up to her full five-foot-six glory. "You!" She thundered, pointing at a cell containing two of the inmates that had taken care of Sanser. They jumped and stepped back again.

"I'm sure you're aware who this is, yes? That goes for all of you." She crossed her arms and glared, turning her fiery gaze on each inmate in turn. Most cowered while others tried to brave the glare. They eventually collapsed in a heap in their cell.

"I don't!" Someone shouted, and his cellmate tried to get him quiet, but Lii whipped around and glowered.

"SANSER!" She shouted, leaping over and landing in front of the cell. All the inmates jumped. "SANSER! And you all--you all let me DIE!" She leaped atop the caterpillar-coaster, standing on the top hat on its head. "As the Sanser reincarnate, however, I have nothing against the Warden and his inability to keep his self-control. You all, however. . ."

A shiver spread through the inmates, as Lii turned her steely gaze on all of them.

"You all have something to look out for." She leaped from the top hat and back to her seat, sitting back down and crossing her arms over her chest. The inmates started whispering amongst themselves and Lii whipped around and glared at them. The hall fell completely silent. Even the yellow bird stopped flying around messages. She turned back around and the hall stayed silent, the inmates fearful for their lives--fearful of their Sanser reincarnate and the girl they thought was one of the twins.

The Warden was trying not to be too jealous. His lower lip quivered. "Fine. You proved it, I guess," he muttered, crossing his arms and turning back around in his seat. The caterpillar started to move again, and the Warden sank lower in his seat.

"Where are we going now?" Lii asked with a wide grin, leaning over the back of the Warden's seat. He didn't bother pushing her back.

"We're going to go attempt to find some uniform that'll fit you." He replied grumpily, and Lii sat back and grinned.

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sun 14 Jun 2009, 12:34 pm

Kii looked back at the rows of cells with a toothy grin as the ride started to move again. "Oh, yeah, and remember. . ." she said, adjusting her giant white-and-black sunglasses,
"We're watching you."
The hallway was silent for a moment more, except for the sound of the Warden sighing boredly in defeat and the wheels of the ride coasting along the train tracks. The ride soon sped up and fell through a deep tunnel, earning a lot of 'OMGWHEEEE'ing from the back of the ride and not so much from the front. The Warden sighed again and attempted to rest his chin on his hand while they were speeding along the tracks.

What am I going to do with these two. . .?

--
Meanwhile, Jared had woken up from his chloroform-induced slumber, mainly because Alice had found him asleep and promptly punched him back into the waking world.

Jared was sitting at his crowded desk with a large file filling up his tiny hands, simply marked 'L.V' and 'K.V'. Several other papers were scattered near them, those which Alice was looking at. Each one attempted to list several residences, names, and guardians for the two, although it seemed near impossible-- the files were each handwritten and scribbled at a good bit. Both papers mentioned a Jhonen V. as their 'illegal' guardian, but a Tony S. was also listed.

On the file marked 'L.V', a smiley face (with a rather odd looking red mark near it) was stamped in 'Residences', with a "Rorschach", a "Nite Owl", and an "Ozymandias" listed as Guardians as well.
In the file marked 'K.V', a red circle, enclosing three other circles, three other red circles surrounded by Latin-looking writing was stamped-- although that stamp seemed to be made of what looked suspiciously like blood rather than ink, and sometimes blood. A crude picture of a pyramid was also drawn in blood in the 'Guardians' section. It was a rather unsettling file in itself.

"This just doesn't make any sort of sense, Alice, it-- it just doesn't!" Jared said nervously, attempting to make out as many words as he could in the information. There was so much of it that the minute he thought he understood something, a word popped out where it hadn't been before.

"Hmm." Alice read through the list of past incidents listed in their record. There was so much written on the paper that it didn't even look like words-- literally just papers covered in ink.

"You've got everything you need to know right here. If there is anything to know. . ."

Jared spun around in his chair and tapped something into the computer, biting his lip when the words 'no results' popped up by his search. "That's the thing, Alice! It's a continuous. . . continuous loophole! We have to let them go, because A-- they're minors, and this is a goddamned prison! And B, legally, the guardian is the one who should be getting in trouble! And this is such a minor. . . minor thing, why can't the Warden just drop it altogether?" He folded his arms together and pressed his head to the desk.

"Because. Nova was there. She knows." Alice said simply, raising an eyebrow.

Jared blinked and sat up. "Nova? You saw her?"

"I run the security cameras, dumbass, I see everything."

Jared spun around and looked at Alice wide-eyed. "What happened?"

Alice thought for a moment and stared at the useless files, making the perfect scene for what could've been a great flashback.
"Well, first, Jacknife got loose again, probably from that thing that happened yesterday with the rainbow explosion down in Volcano II. I sent Jailbot out to find him.
"At the same time, Nova got a call about some kids out past curfew, and went out to get them and bring 'em back home. Which is where Jailbot and Nova met up.
"They can't legally be 'kept' here, but they can't leave Superjail, either. We have to keep them hidden until the Warden knows what to do next."

"If we let them leave, Nova will find them, and we'll be in the deepest legal trouble Superjail has seen yet. . . but that still doesn't explain why Jailbot went after them instead of his intended target."

"That's where I'm stuck, too."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 16 Jun 2009, 4:10 am

((Guess who has her grandma's interwebz~))

Jared sighed and rubbed his temples, looking at the mass of papers on his desk and scattered on the floor. He closed the folder marked L.V., tossing it to the side. A picture of a group of costumed heroes fell out. He picked it up and examined it, then showed it to Alice. "Hey, Alice, who do you suppose these people are?" he asked. "It fell out of that file." He jerked his head toward the overstuffed manila folder he had just tossed to the side.

Alice examined the photo and snorted, pointing at Ozymandias and Nite Owl. "Those two look like dorks. A pansy and a fatty." She pointed to the Comedian and her lip twitched up slightly. "He's better, I guess."

Jared leaned back and examined the picture further. He flipped it over and read the back. "It says on the back that this is a picture of the Watchmen. It was signed by all of them, too," he said, counting the signatures and then the people. He frowned--one of the signatures was missing, however. "She's got everyone's but one. Silk Spectre, Nite Owl, Rorschach, Ozymandias, Dr. Manhattan. . ."

Alice shrugged and continued going through the partially blood splattered folder marked K.V.

--

"I spy something. . . Purple!"

"I honestly have no clue what it could be."

"Oh come on, Warden, you have to guess! Otherwise you'll lose to Kii--13 to Q! And everyone knows that Q is worth more than 13." Lii looked at the Warden knowingly over the top of her glasses, one eyebrow raised.

The Warden sighed and waved a hand in the air lazily. "I honestly don't know why I'm bothering. . . The caterpillar, then." He continued moping.

Lii giggled maniacally and stuck her tongue out, "Correct! You now have T-35! Kii's turn! I spy something. . . purple!"

"Didn't you just use that color?"

She clapped her hand over his mouth, "Shhh, Warden, it's not your turn!"

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 16 Jun 2009, 11:45 am

((Me, right? 8'D Right? Tell me I'm right, you know I like being right. I'm right. xDD))
--

Alice finally found a small, yellowed envelope stuffed into a corner of the blood-stained folder. It was much more torn and in worse condition than the rest of the items, but the photos within were in almost perfect condition, despite being as old as the envelope itself.

The first photo showed a slightly younger Kii, then with light brown hair, standing and grinning by a large sign that read 'WELCOME TO SILENT HILL'. The photos succeeding that were much more recent, and showed her standing by a tall man that looked like he had a large, painful pyramid-shaped helmet bolted into his neck. Blood stained a white apron, which was worn almost as a skirt, and was also splattered some across Kii herself. She didn't look like she minded, and was actually holding up the target: a severed head of some inhuman creature. She was even grinning at this feat. There were a few photos of Kii attempting to drag around a giant knife or sword of some sort, probably how the creature in the previous picture had met its end in the first place. The rest of the pictures were more photos of Kii standing by dead and half-dead otherworldly creatures. In each picture, Kii was grinning like a six-year-old at Disney World.

Alice lifted the photos so Jared could see them, who frowned and seemed like he was trying to make up his mind of whether he wanted to take a closer look at them or not. In the end he decided he'd rather keep looking at L.V's, although every once in a while he'd nervously glance over at Alice to see what other horrors she'd pulled out.

After a few minutes of attempting to take what little they had to go on into his head, Jared bit his lip and looked up at Alice, hoping she would say something first-- he was too astounded and confused to start. To his dismay, she was staring at two pictures, one of the Comedian and the other of Pyramid Head, and seeming to be trying to decide something. On the other hand, Jared was starting to really wish he had a drink.
--

"It's. . ." Kii bit her lip. attempting to hide her confidence. "it's me, right? I'm purple!"

The Warden started to turn around with an eyebrow raised. "Um, no, you're wearing maroo--" he stopped.

She really was wearing a completely purple outfit, complete with purple earrings and necklace.

He shook his head in disbelief and turned back around slowly.

"62-Q! I SEE YOU~!" Kii screeched maniacally. "I SEE SOMETHING GREEN!"

Not surprisingly, they were now cruising past rows of lime green hills outside of Superjail. The Warden rolled his eyes.

"I give up, oh, could it be. . . the hills?"
He glanced at Kii, who was now wearing the same maroon shirt and black jeans she had been wearing before. "How did you. . .?"

Kii smiled innocently and continued to look at the scenery, pretending she didn't hear him.

"You two are. . ." he thought for a moment. 'weird' didn't hit it.

The caterpillar coasted through a tunnel. As the twins screeched with joy and giddiness, the Warden snorted and stared at his gloves, which were now a vivid. . .lime green.

". . .something."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 17 Jun 2009, 7:42 am

((PFFFT NO. lolz))

Lii leaned forward, now wearing a blindingly yellow t-shirt that read, "I watches the Watchmen" in large, black capital letters. The words appeared to be drawn on with sharpie or some other ridiculously large permanent marker. "That earned you twelve more points, which brings you up to. . ." She scrawled something on a large legal pad she pulled out of her back pocket. Her pen was decorated with happy faces.

"6TR80. Kii's got. . ." more scrawling and calculating. "A traffic jam on I-95. Which means that Kii has emerged victorious in EXTREME I SPY." She showed off the page on the legal pad, which was divided in half by a bright pink line. On the Warden's side, there was a picture of a purple elephant tromping around on top of little stick figures. Kii's side was decorated with pyramids, a random headshot of Adrian Veidt, and Pyramid Head doing the Caramelldansen.

The Warden twitched. "I don't see how any of that is relevant but okay. . ?"

Lii beamed and then gasped, pointing at a large yellow circle on the horizon. "HAPPY FACE, HAPPY FACE! I WATCHES THE WATCHMEN!" She pointed dramatically at her shirt as if to prove the point. There was a wild look in her eyes and a rainbowy sort of foam was slowly beginning to build up at one corner of her mouth.

Rubbing his temples, the Warden sighed and shook his head. I wish this thing would hurry up and get to the stupid uniform dock. I need a massage and some aspirin after this.

For no apparent reason, Lii squealed loudly in his ear and then sat back in her seat, staring innocently up at the sky as though nothing had happened. The Warden just groaned and put his head in his hands.

--

"Uh, A-Alice. . ? H-have you found anything out yet?"

No reply.

"Alice?" Jared looked up, but Alice was nowhere to be seen. The K.V. file lay open on the floor, a few of the photos missing. Jared checked his desk and found that a few pictures from the L.V. file were missing as well--mostly those of the Comedian. After checking the K.V. file, Jared found that the Pyramid Head pictures were gone.

He shuddered violently and picked up the K.V. file, going through it and putting together bits of information he came across in both files. He was determined to make sense of the new twins, even though the data he had now made no sense at all.

He came across a picture of Tony, drunk and wearing a bikini. In the background, a man with bright blonde hair was carrying two ice cream cones, one of which was dripping ice cream onto the ground. The man's eyes were wide and he was gaping at Tony. A small bit of blood seemed to be coming from his nose.

Next to Tony, Lii stood in swim trunks and a yellow bikini top, her arm around the middle of Tony's back. The swim trunks seemed a bit big, appearing to be falling off slightly, although she was wearing bikini bottoms underneath. Lii wore a wide smile and was holding the camera out, her left arm cut out of the picture. She wore a yellow visor with a painted-on happy face, a bloodstain covering part of the face's right eye.

Jared sighed heavily and shook his head. "I am not going to ever understand these two," he muttered, rubbing his temples and wishing for a drink.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 17 Jun 2009, 12:15 pm

Kii smirked at the mention of her victory. "As usual~." She sang cheerily, adjusting her sunglasses.

Kii poked her head out of the way when Lii spotted the 'smiley face', lifting the oversized sunglasses to rest on the top of her head, with no wild look or rainbow rabies building up within her. She continued to stare at it boredly until the caterpillar lurched down into a dark tunnel, leading the three back into the trenches of Superjail.

The Warden looked up from his slump with relief at the sight of oncoming darkness, which finally meant that they were approaching the uniform dock.
"Finally. . ."

All was quiet for a few mere moments into the darkness, before Kii burst into a cross between singing and screaming:

"THERE'S NO EARTHLY WAY OF KNOWING WHICH DIRECTION WE ARE GOING~"

The Warden merely rolled his eyes at the Willy Wonka reference, feeling (slightly) guilty that he had had the same impression of the tunnel as one of his least favorite escortees for a moment. He nervously pondered this, hoping they weren't starting to rub off on him.

Well, it does sort of look like the Wonka tunnel. . . that's nothing to feel bad about, right? I mean. . . it is sort of obvioUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

His thoughts interrupted, the caterpillar fell down a steep cliff at a perfect 90 degree angle. The Warden lost his hat for a moment on the ride down, lucky to catch it on the way. In fact, all three riders were lucky to even stay in the ride-- there seemed to be barely any safety precautions taken in the caterpillar.

Kii snickered at this and held onto the bars of the coaster, which, quite oddly, didn't do anything to protect them either, except expect them to remember to hold onto it. A sparkling, colorful water splashed onto the three as they fell down, ending in a bubbling rainbow waterfall. The whole area seemed surprisingly quiet, despite the rushing water around them. Another shining example of the Warden's ability to defy reality itself, Kii presumed.

The caterpillar splashed into a tiny river filled with yellow anamatronic koi fish, which was all, like the Warden had said, next to a. . .dock?
An actual dock, parked next to a tiny rainbowy hut labeled 'UNIFORMS/SUITS/ETC'.
The caterpillar screeched to a halt and pulled over at a small metal bar with a top hat-shaped light, which let out a small 'ding!', disappeared in a flash, and allowed them to exit.

The Warden stepped off of the caterpillar daintily, fixing his hair and adjusting his hat before approaching a security camera outside the hut.

Kii looked over the caterpillar and spotted one of the large yellow fish next to the boat, and occupied herself by trying to catch it without getting smacked by a small white hand that kept popping out of the vehicle and smacking her every time she tried to do so.

--

Meanwhile, Alice, who had disappeared a while ago, had left her communicator on Jared's desk. Just as he thought he had (luckily) forgotten about her, two small beeps echoed from the device.

Jared, who was staring woefully at a locked cabinet on the top right side of his desk at the time, slowly looked up, looking quite like he hadn't slept in a good while. He looked around to see if Alice was coming back, and, on notice that she wasn't, picked it up to see what was going on.

sound motion in sector #113

The screen showed a tiny picture of the Warden, looking up at the security camera.

"Alice? Hey, um, yeah. I'm here at the uniform dock, soooo. . .uh. . .yeah. That's where I'll be. Y'know, if you're looking for me or. . .something. Bye!"

The screen flickered for a moment, and the picture disappeared. Jared quickly set the communicator back and smiled slightly, still confused and upset but nonetheless slightly amused at the Warden's continuous failed romance with Alice.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 12:28 am

The rest of the ride felt uneventful for Lii, the only upside being the 90-degree drop at the end (she kept her hands up the whole time, even after the caterpillar docked). Arms still raised above her head, she watched Kii and her attempts to catch a fish, then climbed out of the caterpillar. This took a little time, as she refused to put her arms down, but eventually she managed by jumping and falling flat on her face on the dock.

After a failed attempt at getting up she decided she'd start using her arms like normal again, and managed to stand and dust herself off.

She watched Kii for just a little longer, then turned and skipped over to the Warden, who had just finished messaging Alice. A grin sprung up on Lii's face and she hopped to his side, draping an arm over his shoulder. "You reaaaally like Alice, don't you, Warden~?" she cooed, still grinning. "You're head over heels, aren't you?"

The Warden just stared at her for a moment, his brow furrowed as he tried to summon up a look of indifference. "No. . . What makes you think that?" He muttered, pretending to busy himself with the cuff of his right sleeve. "We're just friends. Friends. . ." He looked at Lii meaningfully, an eyebrow raised.

"Get it?"

"Yes," Lii said, nodding. "You really really like Alice. More than a friend."

The Warden slapped his forehead and groaned. "Nevermind. . . I'm not going to be able to get it through your thick skull right now."

Lii grinned and nodded excitedly. There was a pause.

"So, how 'bout them uniforms?" She squeaked and ducked as the Warden tried to hit her with his cane, then toppled to the ground in laughter.

The Warden just stared at her, then looked over at Kii. "Oh, would you just leave the fish alone and get over here?!" He snapped his fingers and the seat Kii was sitting on sprung up like an ejection seat in fighter jets. A giggly noise could be heard from a small speaker under the seat, which made Lii laugh even harder.

Why did I get stuck with these two. . ?

((Nothing much left to do with Jared right now, I think? xD That, and I'm lazy and it's gonna storm soon.))

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 1:33 pm

Kii bounced out of the caterpillar and landed flat on her face next to the Warden's boot. She looked up triumphantly, a shiny yellow fish gripped in between her teeth. She jumped back up and grinned, the fish still held in her mouth.

"Please, put me down. I am meant only for display. Please, put me down. I am meant only for display."
the fish repeated mechanicallly, sounding almost pitiful.

Kii rolled her eyes.

"Please, put me.dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. . ."
The Warden smacked the fish with his cane and watched it drop on the ground. The eye popped out on a spring cartoonishly.

"Well. You've already made a mess here, and we haven't even gotten a foot into the room. . .figures."
He sighed and prodded the door with his cane. "Come along."

Kii grinned evilly and waved goodbye to the fish, then watched the Warden fiddle with a keyring. It held a good number of keys-- there were almost too many for him to find a place to hold onto.

"Which one was it. . . god, I haven't been here in forever. . . which one, which--" Kii rolled her eyes and whispered something to Lii.

The Warden heard this and quickly turned around, still fiddling with his keys. "What are you two blabbing about now? It had better not--" he stopped. The twins were gone. . . the door creaked quietly.

crkkkkkkkkk. . .
boom.

The Warden spun back around, a cloud of dust clouding his vision. The door, from what could be seen, had fallen to the ground. . .

The Warden stared at the dusty doorway in shock, blinking quickly to get the debris out of his eyes. "What the hell. . ." he slowly replaced the keyring into his coat, continuing to stare into the room silently.

The sound of giggling and the clap of a triumphant high-five from behind him broke the silence.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 20 Jun 2009, 12:07 am

The Warden whipped around and glared at the two. "Okay, what did you two do?"

Lii grinned all-knowingly. "One of the first things I learned on patrol with Rorschach was how to kick down doors," she said, shrugging. "So Kii and I kicked the door down, since, you know, you couldn't find the key to open the door."

The Warden twitched, wringing his hands like he wanted to strangle one of the twins (or maybe both). He gripped his cane instead and nudged the two hard in the back with it, "Whatever. Just. . . just get in there already. We've wasted enough time as it is." He snapped, prodding the two in the back again.

Lii squealed and turned around, batting the cane away. "Stop iiiiiit," she whined, "I have scoliosis and you're making my back huuuuurt." She stared hard at the Warden, attempting to look pained and unhappy.

He gave her a deadpan look.

"I really have scoliosis, though, look!" She bent over and tugged her shirt up just over the middle of her back, then bent her arm awkwardly in order to point at the spot where her back curved, just above her hips.

"It's so bad that my right hip doesn't curve, it angles. I estimate it to be like, maybe about 270 degrees, y'know, because if you look at it the right way, it kinda looks like 270 degrees. . . Yeah. Or something like that, 'cause I'm bad at math and estimating 'n stuff like that." She shrugged again, then jumped forward as the Warden nudged her again. She turned back and glared, then stalked into the room.

The Warden rolled his eyes and followed, nudging Kii again. "Hurry up; I don't have all day," he said, frowning.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sun 21 Jun 2009, 2:31 pm

Kii rolled her eyes back mockingly and followed Lii. "Squid don't lie, she really does have scoliosis. I'm damn anemic, m'self." She grinned, closing her eyes for a moment.

The Warden made a 'pppbbbbt' sound and pulled a switch on the door. The light blinked and flashed, then remained on. The dust from the door toppling down was still floating around the room, and it took a moment for it to air out. When the dust finally did clear, it revealed that the room was larger than it looked. . . although, shockingly, empty. Wire hangers hung from several wheeled racks, although each one was empty. There were fading sticky notes that said things like 'Jared's ties' and 'my stuff', but even the rack marked 'extra uniforms' was completely empty. The Warden bit his lip and turned around to face the twins.

"All right, what did you two do now? And for that matter, how? This place did not look like this, the last time I checked. . ."

Kii drew a line across one of the racks with her finger. "And when was that?"

The Warden's shoulders dropped, and he frowned. "S. . . sometime. Not too long ago."
He shook his head. "But I was sure. . .positive, that SOMETHING would be here. . ." he looked around in disbelief. Kii rolled her eyes and busied herself in drawing aliens in the dust on the floor.

"Must be some expl. . .no. . . maybe. . .? Maybe I just. . . no. . ."

Kii drew a last line and stared at her work, not entirely sure of what it was. Just as she was about to look back up to see if the Warden had any more 'bright ideas', a blue speck on the floor caught her attention. She kicked it.

Just light. . . not a real object. But where was it coming from. . .? The blue speck began to get brighter, filling up the space of a quarter after a second or two. Kii looked up at the ceiling, but there was nothing it would be reflecting off of. . .

The Warden, who had since been sitting on an empty crate, 'thinking', glanced at Kii's work, noticing the speck. A toothy grin slowly spread upon his face as the speck grew. Kii backed up and looked around the room.

"The hell. . .?"

The Warden continued to stare at the speck. More were quickly dotting the area, filling up the walls. He cleared his throat.

". . .Great timing."

At that moment, the specks flashed several times, and then suddenly came together in mid-air. . .

"Thank you."

"We do like to arrive fashionably. . ."

"Fashionable."

The twins were on the metal racks. One was hanging upside down on one, the other laying on his back, propped up on his elbow. Both wore a wistful smirk.

The first twin snapped, and a purple top hat, exactly like the Warden's, popped onto his head. The second was suddenly wearing a familiar blue tie, along with a brown mustache. The Warden seemed to take no notice of this.

"We heard you needed uniforms for Kii and Lii."

"It's Plee, and Zii. You two aren't as smart as you look~" The Warden said, waggling a gloved finger.

The twins merely looked at each other, shrugged, and continued.

"Unfortunately, it would seem they've already acquired quite the personas here." The first twin said simply.

Kii made a 'ttch' sound.

The Warden folded his arms in jealousy and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Unless they look the part, Warden, your surprise guests will not survive here. And seeing how, legally, they shouldn't be here in the first place. . ."

The second twin snapped, and a legal paper popped in front of the Warden's face. He stared at it, looking more and more afraid as he read it.

"You will be held responsible."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 22 Jun 2009, 2:14 am

There was a long pause, in which Lii stared blankly at the twins for a moment, then at the Warden, who was gnawing on his bottom lip in increased nervousness. Lii watched him as he read the paper to himself, sometimes mouthing the words. She couldn't tell what he was saying, however, although she attempted to discipher some of the words. She managed to understand 'legal action', 'heavy fine', and 'removal from premisis': three words which she did not like the feel of, given the circumstances. Her brow furrowed and her lower lip jutted out as she thought.

"So, what you're saying is that we have to play the parts that our reputations have given us?" she asked the twins, an eyebrow raised.

"Quite precisely," the first twin hummed, giving a small nod and grin.

"Wait a minute--what exactly are the roles that they have to play?" the Warden interrupted, looking up from the legal document floating in front of his face. "And why do they have to play the part? Can't they just disguise themselves as male inmates or something? It would be easier and I won't get in trouble!" He grinned like he had solved the problem, but the twins gave him a look and he went back to reading.

"At the moment, you have three suggested personas here," the first twin said, snapping his fingers. Both Lii and Kii were suddenly wearing large yellow glasses and purple floppy caps.

"The first of your personas portrays the both of you as relatives of the Warden."

The second twin snapped his fingers, and the purple caps became miniature versions of the Warden's top hat. Both females were also suddenly missing their two front teeth.

"This persona--your second--is the inmates' belief that you two are the Warden's children with the Mistress." The first twin smirked when the Warden made a gagging noise behind the legal paper, then snapped once more.

Kii was suddenly wearing the same outfit as the twins, and her hair was just as poofy. Lii found herself in a pink hospital gown, shoeless. A bracelet around her wrist read 'Cancer'. Her short hair now reached her cheeks and stuck out slightly different than normal.

"The last persona states that Kii is one of us. . ."

". . .and that Lii is the reincarnate of the little girl that they had lost."

Both twins snapped and Lii and Kii were back in their normal clothes. The legal paper disappeared, and the Warden stared and both sets of twins. He frowned.

"So what you're saying is, they have to act out one of those personas for the whole time they're here, or else I'll get in trouble for them being here when they shouldn't?"

Lii nodded, "Yeah, that's what I want to know."

The twins shrugged, "Most obviously," they replied.

Lii 'hmph'ed.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 22 Jun 2009, 2:50 pm

Kii kept poking at her two front teeth, wondering if they would disappear again. The second twin stared at her, amused, then smirked at his brother.

"Well?"

Kii thought about the choices again, and after a moment, raised her finger in a 'one moment plz' way, and dragged Lii across the room away from the three and pulled a bright yellow curtain back so the Warden couldn't hear her. After a moment of collecting her thoughts, she took a breath and began.

". . .Hokay. Second choice, third choice. . .faves. Torn between them."
She lifted two of her fingers up.

"If we're the Warden's daughters, one, that's a damn wonderfuck outfit, two, the Warden won't like it--that's a good thing, heh, and three, they stand a lot less of a chance of figuring us out. Plus, top hats."
She drew a hat over her head in the air and grinned. "Only bad thing is that we'd have to come up with some excuse of why we told them we were all-powerful 'n shit. . t."

She lifted another finger up. "Then, third choice, also fave. We'd get a lot more respect-- they'd worship the ground we walk on and be pretty damn afraid of us. The only bad thing about this one is that that bird gets around, and eventually it could easily get out that we weren't who they think we are. They may not be smart but they ain't dumb. . ."

She thought about something for a moment, looked up, then pulled the curtain back for a moment.

"Wait. . .we get free run 'a the property, right?"

The Warden scoffed and looked surprised. "What? No way! I. . . I can't have you two. . . just . . ." Kii cut in.

"Funny, there's a communicator in here, looks like you've got UltraJail on speed dial. Could just call the Mistress up an' tell her there's been a bit of confusion, and give us the directions back to our house. I'm sure she'd love to have a little chat with you about it." She glanced back behind the curtain and pretended to look at an invisible communicator. She glanced back at the Warden and raised an eyebrow seriously.

Not looking back at her, the Warden's eyes shot open. After a pause, he did, and muttered quietly, "Free run of the property." He coughed awkwardly.

Kii smiled and started to turn back to the other side of the curtain.

"But--"

Kii pulled it back again. "But?"

The Warden scoffed and fiddled with his cufflink. "Be in bed by 10."

Kii let go of the curtain and slowly grinned, giving her twin a slow motion high five.

The other set of twins snickered to eachother and highfived eachother as well, albeit quietly behind their backs.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 23 Jun 2009, 2:10 am

The slow motion high-five was returned with a wide grin. "This is gonna be epic," Lii squeaked. "Naturally I'm preffering option two, with the whole being his kids thing. Tophats and rainbow powers? Yes, please!"

She paused, then peered out around the curtain. "You are sharing your rainbowy powers, yeah?"

"Maybe. . ."

"HAY MISTRESS--!"

"Okay, okay, fine! I'll share, then." The Warden pouted.

Lii slipped back behind the curtain and squealed. "I dunno how he's gonna do it but he'll share his rainbowy awesome powers~!" She danced in a small circle and then calmed down, examining her nails boredly. "'course, we'd still have to explain our whole thing that we did earlier to the inmates. . ." She hummed thoughtfully.

"I could always sum it up to us just trying to mess with their minds, y'know. They'll probably believe anything we say. Probably." she made a face, then shrugged and stuck her hands in her pockets.

"Are you two done in there or what? Is it really taking you that long to decide on one thing?"

"Almoooooost. Making our last decisions~" Lii called back. She turned to Kii. "So. . . We have to decide. Either one's fine, I prefer going around being a rainbowtastic Warden child. . . but whatever. So. . ."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 23 Jun 2009, 11:18 am

"Rainbow powers and purple outfits all around." Kii returned with a final grin. She cleared her throat, tossed back her bangs, and pulled back the curtain.

"We have made our decision~."

The Warden put a hand over his eyes and muttered something incomprehensible. The twins merely smirked at this.

Kii lifted the curtain up for her twin to exit, then approached the three again. She tugged on the end of the second twin's shirt/skirt/dress childishly and whispered something to him. The Warden grumbled again and looked away.

The twin looked at his brother and nodded. The other thought for a moment, then nodded as well. Both twins snapped simultaneously.

Two clouds of sparkly cyan dust fell down upon the Ii Twins like flour, causing them to almost completely disappear for a moment. The Warden glanced up at the ceiling to locate the source of the dust, but to no avail. After a moment of thinking, the first twin stepped out in front of Kii and snapped once more.

The dust was immediately cleared, and what was a dark red shirt and black jeans was transformed into a maroon suit and black dress shirt. Her camouflage green Converse were now a low black platform boot. Several silver chains hung off of the sides of her pants (which had changed into a matching sort of dressy skinny jeans), and her giant black and white sunglasses suddenly became see-though and orange, falling onto her eyes. A dark red top hat with black ribbon popped onto the top of her head, as did a pair of short gray gloves.

The Warden continued not to look, scared as to what he might find himself with.

Kii looked in the mirror and gasped in a satisfied shock, dazed with glee. The dreamlike happiness was cut off suddenly, by an odd pain in her throat. She coughed suddenly and spit out her two front teeth.

"The f***?"

She looked in the mirror again and grinned.

"I could get used to this. . ."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 3:55 am

Lii rolled out from under the curtain and hopped up next to Kii. The dust fell, Kii was changed, and from what Lii could tell, the results were great. She bounced up and down in excitement as the second twin stepped up, cocked his head to the side in thought, and then snapped.

The Warden peeked through his fingers slightly, then thought better of it and continued to not look.

Her regular outfit--dark navy jeans, her Rorschach t-shirt, and her black Airwalk skate shoes--seemed to melt away. When the fabric felt almost gone, she could feel different fabric replacing it--velvety smooth and comfortable. Her shoes felt heavier and her glasses felt different. . . rounder, somehow. She felt her two front teeth slip from their spot in her gums.

The last of the dust cleared and Lii stepped forward, her shoes clicking lightly on the floor. The twins grinned and high-fived again.

Lii spit off to the side, her two front teeth flying out and disappearing somewhere in the room. She grinned at herself in the mirror, then turned to her twin. "Aw, heck yeah," she said, grinning wider.

She wore black skinny jeans and a black overcoat with coattails. Underneath, she wore a plain white shirt with yellow buttons, and a yellow sash tied around her waist. Her shoes were black, and she wore yellow socks. her tophat was black with a yellow ribbon, and her glasses were yellow with a small streak of red on the right lens. Her nails were painted alternating black and yellow, with happy faces on each yellow nail. She reached into her pocket, raised her eyebrows, and pulled out a pair of bright yellow fingerless gloves and a happy face pin. Her grin grew wider and she pulled on the gloves, pinned the pin onto the collar of her coat, and turned to the Warden with her hands on her hips.

"You can look now, yeah, 'Dad'?"

The Warden peeked this time, saw the outfits of his two new 'daughters,' then let out a wail and fainted.

Lii high-fived her twin and then the other twins, then leaned against Kii with a grin. "Oh, yeah. This is gonna be fun."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 11:25 am

Kii tapped the Warden's face lightly with the tip of her boot and looked up at the twins. "Does this mean we get yet another last name?"

The first twin fingered through a magazine on one of the benches. "Legally, no, but the 'Vasquez'es in your names are also illegally placed. . . as are the 'Starks'. . .and possibly--"

"--Although 'Warden' technically isn't a last name. . ."
The first twin cut in lightly, not bothering to look up at his brother.

"Therefore making it. . . " Both twins looked at her expectantly.

"Illegally illegal?" Kii asked cautiously.

Both twins nodded. The second waved a hand at her, expecting her to go on. Kii thought for a moment, then opened her mouth in a slight gasp as she realized what the twins meant.

"So, it must be legal! . . .somehow."

"Now you're getting it."

"Wouldn't our dear dadoo just love to hear this. . .~" She sang, looking down at the Warden. He let out only a horrified groan in unconscious response.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 12:46 pm

"He sounds like he just gave birth, actually," Lii commented, savoring the irony of the comment and the situation. She nudged his hand with her foot. "If something's illegally illegal, it has to be legal because it isn't legally illegal. It's not allowed to be illegal because of the 'illegally' in front of it. . . So, therefore, it's legal."

The twins looked at her. "I do believe you've got the gist of it," the first one said.

Down on the floor, the unconcious Warden groaned again, louder this time.

Lii looked down at him, gently kicking his shoulder. "Now you sound like--Well, nevermind. I won't say that. That would be. . . um. Yeah. Anyway. Illegally illegal."

"Based on your theory, I would say that all your 'last names' so far are all legal. . ."

". . .especially seeing as how those multiple last names make you virtually untracable."

Lii paused, a finger on her chin in thought. "So you mean, if I went by Lii Vasquez when I robbed a bank, then changed it to Lii Stark, I couldn't get caught? And if they suspected me as Stark, I could go to Kovacs, and then Veidt, and then Dreiberg, and maybe even Blake if I really wanted to?"

The twins only nodded, not really sure what Lii had just said.

"FFFF. I wanna be Paul Bettany's kid next." She grinned, but the grin slipped into a frown when the Warden groaned again. She stared down at him for a moment, eyebrows furrowed, then leaned over and prodded him on the cheek, hard. "Either shut up or wake up, daddy dearest," she said, then stood up straight and crossed her arms.

"So then. We still on the right track with all this illegally illegal stuff?"

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 1:53 pm

Kii raised an eyebrow at the words 'virtually untracable' and stared at her hands, which, for some reason or another, had a bit of dark red on them. "Wow, that explains a lot."

The twins quickly stepped away from Kii and looked at Lii. "I'd say so. Didn't you ever wonder why you two can usually get away with anything?" The second looked at Kii at the word 'anything'. Kii rolled her eyes.

"Because I earned my 'I DID IT ):" badge from Johnny, and Lii's illegally an illegal super hero, and that's why." She stuck her tongue out and crossed her arms defensively.

"Not quite."

"Because you're children, pure and innocent, and with the added addition of your other names. . ."

"It's impossible to know anything."

Kii rolled her eyes and pulled a large black pin out of her pocket, the 'I DID IT' scrawled in a faded white. She unhooked the rusty needle of the pin with her teeth, bent down, and prodded the Warden lightly on the eyelid with it.
"Sup, get up."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 2:17 pm

"I wouldn't say pure and innocent," Lii commented dryly, a small smirk on her face, as she watched Kii poke the Warden gently on the eyelid with her I DID IT pin.

"Owww, shi-- That hurt!" The Warden whined over-dramatically, sitting up and rubbing his eye. He glared at Kii.

"Oh hush, it did not. She barely even touched you with it. Now get up," Lii snapped, nudging him in the stomach with her shoe. The Warden glared at her and then stood, brushing himself off and picking his cane up from the floor.

"So. . . what did I miss? What are you talking about, anyway?"

"Kii earning her "I DID IT ):" badge and me being an illegal vigilante. Also, we're discussing how we're virtually untracable because of all the last names we've taken." Lii nodded in confirmation.

The Warden sighed. "Right. And all this has to do with me being your 'dad' how?" he asked, flicking an invisible speck of dust off of his coat sleeve boredly.

Lii made a face. "Because as of now, we're 'related' to you, dumbass, and we need a last name to go by."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 2:33 pm

"So. . ." Kii grinned a newly gapped grin and clung to her 'dad''s shoulders. "Tell us!"

"What?" The Warden mumbled, attempting to push Kii off of his shoulders. A tiny drop of blood ran down his eyelid.

"Your last name. What. Is. Iiiiiihhhhhht."
She smudged the blood off with her jacket, and, it also being a dark red, blended in perfectly. Kii 'ooh''d at the 'magic', several ideas beginning to form in her head. She shook them off for a moment and listened to the Warden.

"My last name? Last. . . name. . ."

Honestly, the Warden of Superjail couldn't remember his last name. Or his first name. . .

He had been tossed into the lap of incinerational luxury at an extremely young age, and since that time. . . he was just addressed as 'The Warden'. No mother or father to call him otherwise. . .

Several minutes had passed with the Warden standing, transfixed.

"Yeah, dadoo? You still there, or did the oncoming tetanus kick in faster than I intended?"
She (hopefully) teased, tapping a boot.

"I'm sorry, I was having a flashback."
The Warden mumbled dreamishly. After a moment he shook his head and blinked.

"Uhm. . ."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 2:47 pm

((Lol SO a Depp!Wonka moment right there. xDD))

After a few more moments, Lii rolled her eyes and frowned, crossing her arms. "Yeah, you aren't remembering, are you?" She raised an eyebrow expectantly.

The Warden sighed. "I can't even remember my own name. I don't even know if I have a name other than 'The Warden,'" he said, frowning and rubbing his temples. Lii sighed and shook her head, leaning against the Warden's other shoulder with a sigh.

"For now, we'll just have to go with 'Warden,' then. It's the most obvious choice, until we can find out what your real name is," Lii said, shaking her head. "But really, you would think that you'd at least try to remember your name--first and last. Sheesh. What a great influence your turning out to be, 'dad'." Even as she said this, she was smirking.

The Warden looked at her suspiciously. "What?"

"What what?"

"You're giving me a look. You want something, don't you? That, or you're about to say something either really stupid, really confusing, or really. . . like something you would say."

Lii just continued grinning, and said nothing.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 12:14 pm

||I THOUGHT YOU WOULD CATCH IT. xDDD It fit, man. It fit.||

Kii smirked.
"Oh, nothing. . ." She spun around the room and caught herself on a dusty mirror. She propped it up and quickly held it up to the three.

"Just that all of us are starting to look awfully alike, dont'cha think, 'dad'?"

The Warden looked, slightly horrified, at the mirror, and glanced away from it quickly.
"Nonsense. . . that's stupid."

"Oh. . . oh yeah." Kii turned the mirror so that it would continue to face him. "Just like one, big, happy f--"

"Don't say it."

"Faaaaahhh. . ."

"Kii, I'm warning you, don't even-"

"Ooh, ya got my name right! FAMILY."

The Warden pulled his hat over his ears at the dreaded words and groaned.

"Never. No way. No way in hell is my name going on that stupid little name list of yours. . ."
He started to pull it farther over his head so as to not hear them, then stopped.

"Wait." He lifted it up slightly, barely covering one of his eyes.

"That's it! You two wouldn't be able to stick me on that list, because I don't even have a name!" He giggled maniacally at this realization.

"We'll find out, don't you worry about that." Kii replied boredly, clicking her pin back into it's place on her jacket.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   

Back to top Go down

..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempora Arae :: Writer's Lounge :: Roleplay :: Private -