0% [ 0 ]
Just visiting
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 12:36 pm

(It did fit. Totally. 8'3)

"You know, your actual name could even be 'The Warden,'" Lii noted suddenly, grinning widely. "Even if it sounds like a dumb theory, you never know~ So we could just as well go by Lii and Kii Warden, and it would fit."

The Warden looked at her, horrified, his eyes wide with the realization that she could be right. "N-nonsense! Like I said, there's no way in hell you two are gonna use my name on your stupid name lists!" He turned away from the mirror again, his arms crossed, as if he were pouting. "Besides, this is only temporary, so don't get too attatch--What the hell?"

Lii had attatched herself to the Warden's arm, holding tightly to him like a clingy child (or a squid, maybe). She grinned up at him, the gap in her teeth quite prominent. "Oh, pish-posh, 'dad.' There is no such thing as 'getting too attatched,' you know. It's just a conspiracy."

He raised an eyebrow. "Conspiracy, huh? So what the hell do you call what you're doing now?"

"What? What am I doing?" She looked around, still clinging to her arm, as if she didn't understand.

The Warden facepalmed. "You and your clinging to my arm. What do you call that?"

"Ooooh. That." Lii looked thoughtful, staring down at the ground for a moment. She looked back up at the Warden with an innocent look on her face. "Squidding?"

The Warden let out a heavy sigh and proceeded to attempt in getting Lii off of his arm.

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 12:58 pm

"Squidding. Verb." Kii recited, now perched comforatbly over the Warden's right shoulder. "Definition--"

The Warden attempted to detach both girls from his person, to no avail. Kii only changed spots and hung over his other shoulder.

". . .to squid. The act of squidding."

The Warden tried to pry Lii's fingers off of his jacket. ". . .circa?! When the hell did that become a word?!"

"Circa. . ." she looked at Lii, slightly confused, then looked back up at the Warden.

"2008 or 2009." She replied calmly, clinging to the side of the Warden's head.

"So you two invented it. . .this. . .squidding?" He lifted her hand off of the side of his eye, surprisingly not annoyed. At least they were a little creative. . .if this was considered 'creative'.

Kii looked around the room, looking as disoriented as her 'twin'. "What are we doing? What is this? What." She snickered, replacing her hand over the top of his hat.

||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8yPap-k_s ||

||I think you know who's who in this video. . . x'DD||

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 1:17 pm

(OHMYGODITHINKIJUSTDIED
xDD "I'M FUCKING MY HAND!" Oh jeebus.)

"What are we doiiiiiiiing? What is thiiis?!" Lii smirked and laid across the Warden's lap instead, now clinging to his other arm.

Frowning, the Warden shifted, trying to disloge Lii from his legs, but suddenly she wasn't in his lap anymore, but clinging instead to his right leg. He sighed. "Would you guys stop being retards for just a moment if I said we need to go find you somewhere to sleep?"

Lii paused, halfway between sliding squiddishly up to the Warden's arm.

"Hrrrrrrn. Maaaaaybe. Depends on how long this moment is supposed to be," she said after a second of thought, resuming her clinging.

He sighed.

"Well we can't go anywhere until you two get the hell off of me."

"What. What is this? What is off? What the hell is off?!" Lii tried not to laugh, now hanging onto the Warden's arm once more.

He frowned, trying to pry Kii off of his head, but to no avail. He tried getting Lii off but failed once more, rolled his eyes, and then grinned.

"I guess you guys don't want your super-special-awesome rooms, then. Oh well. We can stay here for as long as it takes. . . I'm in no hurry," he said loudly, putting on a false pitying look.

Lii paused, clinging slightly less tighter than before as she weighed her options.

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 1:50 pm

||I read "What? What am I doing?" and that was the first thing that popped into my head. xDDD||

Kii glanced at Lii, then slowly unhooked her fingers from the Warden's hat.

"Yeah. . . okay. . ."

The Warden grinned triumphantly before having his hat gripped upon once more by Kii. She hung over his face and gave him a suspicious look.

"Wait. You're trying to trick us, aren't you?"

The Warden pushed his hat back up, Kii along with it. "What? No. . ."

The hat hit back down over his eyes with a 'flump'.

"You are. You're going to stick us in a crappy-ass cell. Right?"

The hat stuck over his face with Kii somehow sitting on it. He blinked. That was originally the plan. . .

"No! Legally, I can't, so no!"

"All right."

The Warden heard a jingling sound from underneath his hat. Kii held his ring of keys over where his nose would be.

"Where do we get rooms at, then?"

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 1:56 pm

(xDDD)

"Um. Well, we have to find you a place, of course!" he said after a moment, not really sure where he was going to put the two. His voice was muffled from underneath the hat.

Lii frowned. "You would think you'd have extra rooms for guests or something, you know," she said, matter-of-factly. "It only makes sense."

The Warden scoffed, although it was rather ineffective, seeing as his hat was still jammed down over his face. "This is a prison in an entirely different dimension from yours. Can you really expect us to have many visitors?" There was a pause, and he frowned. "Don't answer that."

"But you asked--"

"It was rhetorical."

"Oh."

There was another long pause.

"So are we going to go find your rooms now, or are we going to have to sit down here for much longer?"

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 2:22 pm

"Yeah. We are." Kii stated, jumping off of his hat.

The Warden lifted his hat up and immediately eyed his precious keyring. Kii noticed and clutched the ring even harder.

"You ain't getting 'your precious' back until we see our rooms." She stuck out her tongue and dropped it into her hat.

The Warden rolled his eyes and stood up. He dusted himself off and looked around for the other set of twins, but they were nowhere to be seen. In their place, however, two canes much like the Warden's, a rusted orange copper and a yellow and black one, rolled towards Kii and Lii. Kii promptly snatched hers up.

"Oooh, it matches. They really do have a good sense of fashion." She grinned and ran outside, using her new cane to vault herself into the caterpillar.

The Warden lifted his own out of his hat and started to go towards the caterpillar, but suddenly realized the new similarity between him and the twins and quickly pushed it away into his sleeve with a sigh.

Kii pressed the horn down with her index finger.

"HURRY THE f*** UUUUUUP"

"HURRY UP"

"COME ON"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO SLOW, HURRY UP"

"I'm going! God!" He rolled his eyes and ran back to the Caterpillar, then pushed Kii out of his seat and got in.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 2:37 pm

(I lol'd at you honking the horn and shouting at the Warden. xD idk; I think I'm high.)

Lii let go of the Warden and snatched up her cane, grinning like a small child with a puppy. She ran off with Kii and leapt into the caterpillar as well, spinning her cane like a helicopter rotor. It didn't work like she planned but she made it to her seat nonetheless.

She failed at holding back laughter as Kii honked the horn and shouted at their new 'dad,' a huge grin on her face.

After everyone was finally seated, the caterpillar started moving again. The Warden leaned back in his seat, glad to be able to relax somewhat.

Of course, at that moment, Lii promptly leaned forward and poked him hard in the back of the head with her cane. "Can my room be black and yellow? With Watchmen stuff all over it? Oh, and a poster of Rorschach and Nite Owl and the Comedian and Ozymandias? Because they're cool. My room would look cool if you did that," she babbled.

He reached over and pushed her back into her seat. "We'll see."

The ride was silent for a moment as they shot up over a random building, given a beautiful view of a park with a giant statue of the Warden's top hat, before curving back down towards the building they had started out with--the main building, where the staff stayed.

There were a few more seconds of silence. Lii blinked.

"Why do people always say "We'll see"? I don't understand it. It's so dumb. Why can't they just say maybe? That's why they invented the stupid word."

"Lii."

"Hey, you said my name right! Oh. Wait. Yes?"

"I think I'm getting a headache. Would it kill you to shut up?"

"Quite possibly."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 2:55 pm

||my coffee high is contagious? xDD||

"It really would. She dies really easily. We both do." She shrugged.

This bit of information peaked the Warden's interest. "Oh, you do?"

"Yep. We've died, like. . ." she stopped and counted on her fingers. "A lot. I used to die a whole lot when me and PH would go against eachother, but now I don't die as much. We still die a lot, though. Like, just last week, me and Lii were walking around, y'know, cuz walking's cool, and we got hit by a train!"

The Warden frowned. "And how, may I ask, are you here now?"

Kii shrugged and blew a feather off of her hat. "Iunno. We're cool?"

The Warden shook his head. He had been trained to know a lie when he heard one, and this wasn't a lie.

Great. . . they're immortal. . .

Not wanting to make his own head hurt any more than it already was, he sighed as the caterpillar swung down into the main building. It skidded to a stop at the check-in office, where Jailbot floated patiently. The Warden flashed a bright pink nametag at him, and Jailbot promptly destroyed the door blocking the rest of the building.

"Thaaaaaanks, Jailbot~"
The Warden patted the robot quickly on the head and hopped out of the Caterpillar.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 5:11 am

((xD Yes.))

Lii flopped out of the caterpillar and stood, dusting herself off. She waved at Jailbot and then followed the Warden, twirling her cane.

"Man, I remember this one time, I made Jarvis help me into the Iron Man suit. . . Good times, good times. Tony was so pissed, man." She grinned wistfully, obviously having a flashback.

"So then I was walking around the house in the suit 'cause I was stuck, and then I had to pee really bad, and Tony was just like, "RRRGHG" and then Jhonen came down stairs and he was like, "JGLKJSGLKS STFU NOOBS" and the next thing I knew, I was waking up in bed an hour later." She wiggled her fingers as if it gave the story an eerie effect.

The Warden looked at her, an eyebrow raised. "How. . . fascinating."

"Innit?" She grinned, but then the grin faltered and she frowned. "Wait, that was sarcasm, wasn't it?"

"However did you guess?" The Warden replied boredly, opening another door that led to a bright, neon orange hallway.

Lii gave him a knowing look. "Sarcasm-senses. Like Spidey-senses, only better."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 12:40 pm

Kii pounced out of the Caterpillar and ignored Jailbot, running a little too fast to see him. She stepped back at seeing the brightness of the room in comparison with the usual gray stone walls.

"Ooooh. This are pretty."

The Warden rolled his eyes. "'This are'. . .? Wha. . .never mind. This is where the staff sleep. And, unfortunately, you two will be, as well."

Kii glanced at the doors, trying to figure out who's was who's just by their colors. "Do the twins sleep here, too?"

"No, I'm guessing they sleep. . . I dunno. Underground?" He appeared to be pondering something for a moment. The silence was broken by a quick "Don't care!" and the tour continued down the hall.

"What about the Doctor, does he?" Kii piped up again, hopping over tiles.

The Warden raised an eyebrow. "He could. He doesn't want to, though. He prefers to stay downstairs. . . hell if I know what he does down there."

Kii snickered. The Warden looked at her quizzically, but at the same time Kii looked away and pretended to be interested in the wallpaper.

"Seeing how we're not exactly used to visitors, these are the only rooms made. You can have the Doc's, I guess. . . . his loss." He shrugged and dusted off a shiny silver door. "Remember, though, this is NOT, by any means, permanent. So don't get comfy." He grumbled, finally opening the door.

At the word 'comfy', Kii burst through the room and grabbed one of the bed's pillows and tossed it at the Warden, giggling maniacally. Several clumps of feathers fell through it.

Kii's top hat landed over her eye. "You were saying?"

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm

Lii promptly clung to the Warden's back, climbing up onto his shoulders.

"What about me, what about me??!" She demanded, her voice high-pitched and squeaky with excitement. She slid down off his back and grabbed his arm, hugging it. "What about meeeeee?" She beamed up at him as cutely as she dared.

The Warden deadpanned for a moment, then shrugged. "You could always have Jailbot's room. We made it for him, with a bed and everything, but I'm not sure why. . . He only needs a charger."

Lii squealed and 'woo'ed, throwing her hands up in the air in excitement.

"He'll probably come in there during the night to recharge, though, but I'm sure you'll have no problem with that. . ." He looked at her pointedly, trying to get across the point that he thought the both of them were the epitome of weird and all its synonyms. Lii took it as something else entirely, and burst into laughter.

"Hahahaha, oh, 'course I won't--living with Jarvis and Tony, man, the whole house is technology~" she laughed again, a huge grin spanning her face. "'course now that Jarvis' battery is fully adapted, he doesn't have to recharge as often. . . He still likes to, though, just to be with Tony at night--"

The Warden clapped a gloved hand over Lii's mouth, twitching slightly. "That's enough of that. Jailbot's room is right next door, so I'm sure you'll find it without getting lost. Well, okay, maybe not sure, but how hard can it be for you to walk two feet further down the hall?"

Lii stood at the opposite wall, facing a portrait of a rabid rainbow bunny, staring at it intently. "Hello? Hellooooo?! I would like to order a pizza!"

The Warden facepalmed. The sound made Lii turn around, and she skipped over, her expression one of neutral amusement.

"What was that you were saying? About me not easily getting lost?"

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 11:53 am

The Warden waved a glove, wisely choosing not to say anything, and stuck his hands in his pockets. He flicked his sleeve up to look at his watch (which, not surprisingly, was of himself).

"It's 8:21 right now. You two have two hours and nineteen minutes NOT to screw Superjail up. You should be grateful I didn't just turn you in to the Mistress."

Kii reached up and flicked him on the nose. "Oh, we are grateful. It just wouldn't have been as fun for us to go home and for you to get in trouble. . . even if it would be really funny." She grinned maliciously and stuck her hands back in her pockets, imitating him. The Warden just snorted and glared back at her.

"I'm going to go see how Jared's doing with your files. . . I'll call you on these--" he pulled two purple communicators out of his sleeves and ungracefully dropped them into the twins' arms. "--when it's ten 'o clock. I would turn my back, but by the time I'd have done that," he sighed, "you two would've probably already destroyed the entire hallway."

He doubtfully glanced away, then glanced back. To his surprise, everything was still in neat, tip-top shape. Kii cocked her head innocently, as if she wasn't sure why he was seemingly depressed. Something clicked in her head, and she gasped quietly and reached under her hat. She pulled out his keys and awkwardly handed them back to him. "Forgot these."

He looked at her, slightly surprised he'd forgotten about them. "Oh. . . thanks, I guess."

He raised an eyebrow, looked at her, confused, for a few seconds, then snapped, only to be whisked away by one of his miniature rainbows.

Several large pictures fell to the floor. The neon orange paint on the walls began to crack and peel, curling into small shreds and dropping to the ground as well.

Kii giggled and clapped hands with her 'twin'.

"Ready to not mess anything up~?"

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:18 pm

As all that took place, Lii busied herself with playing with sock puppets. One was plain white with symmetrical black markings, and the other was sharpied brown with yellow goggles. "I love you, man. Oh, Dan, I love you too~! Let us go. There is work to be done. Oh, Dan, you're so suave~" She paused, lacking a box to use as Archie. The communicator dropped into her hand and she stared at it, then grinned.

"We can take Archie, which Adrian redesigned and painted for me. Purple is such a good color~ Adrian sure knows his stuff. Yes. Let us go, then, and get Adrian. And we shall all go. Together. There is work to be done. Oh, Dan~"

She looked up as the Warden snapped, then waved as he was zipped away by his rainbow. She put the sock puppets away, a mischevious look glinting in her eyes.

She pulled a screwdriver and a board sander out from under her coat. "Am I ever." She grinned, then paused. "Oh, wait."

She pulled a Rorschach action figure out from under her coat, standing it on the dresser.

She gave the action figure a serious look. "You stand guard, okay?" She smiled and kissed his hat, and suddenly the figure sprung to life. Lii was unfazed, obviously used to this happening. She pulled the Comedian out from her coat pocket, awdwardly kissed his forehead, and set him down next to Rorschach as he came to life. "You, too. Keep watch, and no fooling around." She looked at the two of them, then turned back to Kii.

"Ready. Let's get the party started, yeah? We've got about two hours to do some serious not-messing-things-up."

The Rorschach action figure looked at the Comedian action figure, then promptly began narrating a journal entry to himself while looking at the grappling gun, which was now fully-functional. "Toyschach's Journal, June, 2009. . ."

The Comedian took a swig from his flask, lit his miniature cigar, and leaned against the wall, staring boredly across the room while eavesdropping on "Toyschach's"' journal entry.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sun 28 Jun 2009, 12:06 pm

Kii looked at Toyschach and the Mini-Comedian and gave a quick wave at the two of them, although the wave was seemingly a little more directed towards the Comedian than Rorschach.

She stuck her hands in her pockets and flicked some of the bangs out of her eyes (which fell back down immediately afterword) and pulled out a dark red colored pencil. On the floor near the dresser, she drew a three circles surrounded by two larger circles-- in each circle, several Latin symbols were written. Kii then reached down and touched the three inner circles with her fingertips.

"Arright. I wonder where we should start. . . .?" She pulled one of the curtains back and looked out the window. It wasn't dark just yet, but the sun was starting to set.

'Start at the beginning, and when you get to the end. . . stop.'

She looked down at the floor.

Well, this would look like the beginning, yeah?

She looked back out the window.

The symbol had since disappeared. Behind the dresser, the quiet screech of a tiny knife being dragged across the floor could be barely heard. Kii glanced behind the dresser.

"Be a doll and help keep guard, arright?"

There was a movement from underneath the bed. Kii poked it slightly with her finger, only to be met with a four-inch long knife. There was a grumble from underneath the bed.

"Yeah, you do gotta work with them, whether you like it or not. They're cool-ass people. I don't care whether you only 'work alone'."

A shrill, tiny whine.

"And I'm not summonin' Valtiel! . . .Valtiel can't do shit, anyway. He doesn't even have a face. Faceless people suck."

A tiny metal pyramid looked out from under the bed, knife raised and obviously insulted at the mention of being faceless.

"You're cute, P.H. Remember, this is serious shit."

At the mention of it being 'serious shit', Pyramid Head crawled out from under the bed, still clenching his Great Knife aggressively. Kii grinned at him and waved, then stood back up.

"You wanna catch a ride from Jailbot outta here?"
she grinned and pointed at the window.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 29 Jun 2009, 3:14 am

Toyschach grunted, looking down at the tiny Pyramid Head, then retreated to one corner of the dresser and continued his narration. Found self in different room than normal. Am told to keep watch over said room with The Comedian and the Pyramid Head character. Am not sure how things will turn out. Would prefer to work alone, or with Drieberg, but Drieberg isn't here and alone won't be possible with Comedian around. . .

Hearing his name, the Comedian sauntered over to Toyschach, looping an arm over his shoulders. "Watcha doin', Toyschach?" he drawled, puffing on his cigar.

Toyschach sighed and wormed out of the Comedian's grip, then shook his head, adjusted his hat, and sat down on the dresser, hanging his legs over the edge.

Meanwhile, Lii was putting her now-living Ozymandias action figure in her pocket, making sure he was secure. She waved to Toyschach and Comedian, said "Hey," to PH, and then hopped over to the window. In her pocket, Adrian clung to the hem as he was bounced around, looking about the room curiously.

"Sure, if he'll even let us. S'worth a shot, though." She turned towards the door (which was still open) and shouted, "JAILBOOOOOOOT!"

Jailbot promptly floated in through the door, paused, then backed out, closing the door. There was a pause, and then he burst through the door, a large >=] on his face. Lii snerked.

?

"Can you take me and Kii out and take us around Superjail? We have to be back by ten, but we've got two hours still, so. . ."

=) Two metal wires popped out of Jailbot and he lifted the twins up by the waists, blasted the window open, and floated out.

Lii grinned.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 29 Jun 2009, 7:39 am

||Jailbot's entrance FTW. xDDD||

Kii giggled at looked back at the blasted (and only slightly burning) window.

"So, JayBee, we can't ride on your shoulders just yet, or is that a reserved position?"

Jailbot made no attempt at answering her question and continued to float lazily, possibly giving the twins a moment to look around at the scenery.

?

Kii stared at him.

"What."

?

A pointing finger and a question mark reappeared on the screen.

"Wheeeere. . . is your finger?"

Two negative beeps.

"Would you like to point."

=|

"Where. . . where do you want to go?"

=)

"I dunno, where do you wanna go?"
She looked at Lii.
--

"Jailbooooooot~!"

Silence.

"JailboOOOOooot~!"

The Warden crossed his arms and looked around his office.

"Maybe I'm just doing it with the wrong infliction. . . JAAAAAAAILLLBOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Jared burst into the room, desperately trying to keep all of the papers in the folders he was holding from falling out.

"What's with the excessive use of 't's, sir?"

The Warden sighed and spun around in his chair boredly.

"There is a moth on my desk, and I want it gone. Jailbot isn't coming."

Jared plodded over to his desk to look at the moth.

"Well, I could just get it for you, sir, it's no problem!" He started to reach for the moth, but the Warden swatted his hand away before he could grab it. The moth fluttered away.

"It's just not the same. When Jailbot does it, it's. . . cool. Where is he, anyway?"

"Well, sir, if he's not answering you, he's obviously doing something else. Jailbot is programmed to take only one order at a time, remember?"

"Jailbot answers to me! What could possibly be more important than me! I'm his daddddeeeeeeeee!"

Jared shuffled his folders' papers and glanced out the window absentmindedly to see Jailbot. And Kii and Lii.
He looked back at the Warden.,

"I'm sure whatever he's doing, it's. . . important. Possibly some maintenance, I don't know. . ."
he bit his lip.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Mon 29 Jun 2009, 8:31 am

(xD Warden complaining that he's JB's 'daddeeeee' ftw.)

Lii shrugged. "Iunno. Wanna go torture some inmates?"

:/

Lii looked at him thoughtfully. "No, I'm sure the Warden wouldn't mind," she said finally. The smile reappeared on Jailbot's face and he promptly zoomed off towards the cellblock.

Lii looked surprised. "When we get home--if we get home--I'm gonna have to tell Jarvis that his 'how to talk to and understand technology' lessons actually work."

--

The Warden pouted some more. "I think I'm much more important than maintenence," he huffed, lower lip jutting out slightly. "Right, Jared? I'm more important than maintenence, right?" He looked at Jared expectantly.

"Of. . . course, sir. You're much more important than keeping Superjail well maintained," Jared said after a moment, failing to see the logic in what he just said, but ignoring it for the sake of keeping the Warden temporarily happy.

The Warden leaned over his desk, peering at the file Jared was holding. "Speaking of which. . . what's in the folder, Jared?"

"But. . . we weren't talking about folder--"

"What. Is in. The folder." The Warden gave him a serious look.

"W-well, Alice and I were going through Lii and Kii's folders--"

"Zee and Plee," The Warden corrected, now examining a picure of Rorschach that had fallen from the file.

". . .If you say so. Anyway, Alice and I were going through their folders, trying to figure out anything about them, and it's like the papers were dipped in ink! There's too much information on them, it doesn't even make any sense!"

The Warden snorted. Jared held up a piece of paper.

"The only things I've managed to gather are that they're under the care of one Jhonen V. They also live with a Tony S. and a Jarvis S. . . However, Lii also has Nite Owl, Rorschach, and Ozymandias listed under guardians. Kii has 'PH' listed as an alternate guardian."

The Warden frowned. "But that hardly tells us anything."

"Exactly! There's no way we'll even be able to figure them out! All this information, it hardly makes any sense!" Jared put the file and paper down on the Warden's desk and sighed.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Tue 30 Jun 2009, 3:26 pm

"Wow. I never pay attention to his lessons. Well, that time he showed us 32 ways to give a computer a virus, but. . . that was it."

D;

Kii waved a hand dismissively. "Tthoooh, don't worry about it, JayBee. . . .I know thirty-three ways to kill just about anything in the first place~." She grinned.

Jailbot's expression flickered, as if he wasn't quite sure what emotion to express, then fixed it back to the default ':]' and continued to fly.

--

The Warden looked upset for a moment, then slowly began to smile.

". . .Jared, that's it."

Jared stared at the papers. "What's it, sir. . .?" He started reaching for one of the folders, only to have them pulled away by the Warden.

"This! This is it!" He grabbed one of Kii's blood-soaked papers and one of Lii's scribbled over papers and pointed to them ecstatically.

"Don't you get it, Jared? There papers tell us everything there is to know!"

Jared frowned and looked at the Warden worriedly.

"We'll never be able to figure the papers out because we'll never be able to figure them out! It makes perfect sense!"

"But that would imply that it's. . . impossible! Sir, that's implying that there's not only too much to be figured out, it's saying. . . it's saying--"

". . .That there's nothing to be figured out."

Jared stared at the papers, and started to slowly smile as well.

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Wed 01 Jul 2009, 4:38 am

"I only payed attention because every time I'd be about to get up to go do something else, Jhonen would be standing in the door, glaring. . ." she shuddered, "I think every time I had a lesson was when I'd piss J off, actually." She looked surprised for a moment, then the moment passed and she looked below her boredly.

She blinked, suddenly thinking of something, and looked back at Kii. "Wait, why would Jarvis teach us--us meaning you--32 different ways to give a computer a virus? That's. . . that's just stupid, that is."

=/

--

The Warden tossed the papers aside impatiently and grinned, sitting back in his chair and propping his feet up on the desk, knocking off a few papers. Neither he nor Jared bothered to pick them up. "This makes taking care of those two tiny terrors so much easier, don't you think, Jared?"

"Much easier, sir!" Jared grinned, not bothering to mention the fact that they would have to keep the two in Superjail while trying to keep them from ruining it all at the same time.

"I feel like we should throw a staff party in honor of that! Jared, you go start setting up things in the cafeteria. Get some of the inmates to help! I'm going to go look for Jailbot and Alice, to tell them the news." As Jared walked out the door, the Warden disappeared in a rainbowy burst.

Neither of the two noticed the crisp white paper that lay on the floor right next to the Warden's chair, which read: "WARNING! Kii and Lii are very destructive. They are powered by slash, rainbows, general coolness, Silent Hill, Watchmen, and a multitude of other known and unknown elements. Do not underestimate--consequences are beyond terrible."

Beneath the warning was a plethora of signatures, including Tony's, Jhonen's, Jarvis's, the entirety of the Watchmen, Pyramid Head, and many more.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 02 Jul 2009, 12:20 pm

Kii blinked, suddenly realizing the irony of it, then closed her eyes and smiled. "Maybe he should check his System32 folder and see for himself~?" She coughed and stared at the far below ground.

"Not like I. . . remotely hacked into his C drive and messed around with his Command Prompt. . ." she snickered and looked back up.

Jailbot made a mental note to use more numbers and capital letters in his password and began to float towards the ground.
--
There was a blue flash of light, and the blonde, curly-haired twins had replaced the two. The first twin sat, quite relaxed, in the Warden's chair, with his feet up on the desk. The second stood upside down on the ceiling, boredly playing with a yo-yo.

The first twin glanced at the floor, and, noticing the paper, snapped. The clean paper reappeared in his hands.

"Hmm. Kii and Lii are very destructive."

The second rolled his eyes and flicked his yo-yo at the ceiling. "Duh."

"'Do not underestimate'. They are powered by 'unknown elements'. Consequences are 'beyond terrible."

"Who says?" The second frowned and glanced at his brother, now realizing that he had been reading it the whole time.

"Everyone who knows them. . ."

The second reappeared next to his brother and read the paper to himself.

"Manhattan. Don't we know him? And that red thing. . ."

"The Otherworld seal. What the Otherworld uses to symbolize Silent Hill nowadays. . ."

"Ah."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 02 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

"As long as he still decides to 'recharge' with Tony at night I'm sure no one will notice," Lii snickered, as Jailbot finally landed and let the two off.

Lii hopped down and looked around, hands in her pockets. After a moment she pulled her cane from out of her pants pocket and turned back to Kii. "Let's go do some meet and greet, yeah? Jailbot, you can go now. Come get us before ten, okay?"

She waved as Jailbot hovered up and flew off, then grinned at her twin.

--

"We could use this to our advantage," the first twin said, smirking.

"How so?"

"Set up situations for them in which they use these assumed powers, but with the results ending up bad for Superjail. . ."

". . .and good for us."

"Precisely." He grinned.

His twin grinned as well and continued flicking his yo-yo. The first twin folded the paper, slipping it into his pocket. After a moment, they both reappeared in front of the desk, looking through the files for any other papers of even the vaguest importance.

((Ugh, braindead. Dx))

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 02 Jul 2009, 1:50 pm

"Meeting and greeting. I like the sound of that." Kii grinned and pulled her rusted cane out of her sleeve.

"Oh, uh, remember! Rainbow powers!" She snapped (or attempted to, anyway) and a small multicolored flicker flew from her fingertips like a spark.

"Hell with what we're supposed to use 'em for, but they're freaking rainbow powers, man." She started to walk towards the gate door of the cell block, then stopped.

"Remember, we're royalty here."

She winked and, as if she had known how to do it her whole life, unlocked the gate by shooting a rainbowy spark out of her finger. The rainbow, which, as she had started to see, varied from the Warden's only a little bit in that her rainbows seemed to be a bit more dangerous than whimsical (each rainbow spark fell to the ground and seemed to sizzle and burn like acid rather than simply disappear).

She blew on her finger like the tip of a gun, grinned, and pushed the door open.
--

"Look at this one. . ." he held up a fallen paper from one of the twins' folders, which was, as usual, unreadable.

"Found one of those already. How are we supposed to make sense out of--"

Both twins froze suddenly.

"Alice is coming."

The first twin looked at the second, and in a flash, both were gone as quick as they had arrived. Cyan light was scattered around the room from their disappearance, and was quickly fading away as well.

Alice came back into the room, boredly staring at the fading dots of light.

"Twins were here. . . shit."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Thu 02 Jul 2009, 11:50 pm

Lii smirked. "Rainbows and royalty. I like the sound of that." she snapped as well, a miniature rainbow sprouting from her fingertips to her palm. She followed Kii through the door, holding the rainbow somewhat boredly, and looked around. The rainbow fizzled and sparked slightly, spewing out little droplets that turned whatever they touched rainbowy as well. There were now small specks of rainbow-colored floor that followed Lii like a small trail.

She peered around the corner of the hall they were in, then looked both ways and frowned. "I think they're off to the right--sounds like it, anyway--but what's to the left?"

--

Quickly, Alice began shuffling through papers, trying to find out if the twins took anything important. The task proved hard to do, however, as all the papers looked identical, and she sighed and gave up after a few minutes, assuming that the twins hadn't taken anything of the utmost importance, as they probably wouldn't have been able to dicipher the notes any better than the others had.

She looked at the papers, brow furrowed, trying to make sense of them. There was so much about the two on one piece of paper, but she couldn't even read the paper itself. . . She sighed and dropped the paper, then exited, looking for either Jared or the Warden in order to tell them what had just happened.

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Fri 03 Jul 2009, 3:26 pm

Kii glanced over to the left and raised an eyebrow.

"Can't remember from any episodes. . ."

She squinted and looked down the far end of the hall.

"There's a trap door down there. . . painted to look like the rest of the floor, really well, too. Looks kinda like there's some buttons by the door or something, sorta like an elevator. . . "

She looked back down the right side of the hall, waited for the right moment when the other side of the hall was at it's loudest, and then clicked her boots down to the trap door.

tiny specks of cyan light rested around the trap door like bugs. Kii attempted to touch one, although it simply floated away into the crevices of the door.

"Twins. This must be their lab. . .computer. . . thing's entrance, probably all the way down here for a reason."

Back to top Go down
Lucas

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   Sat 04 Jul 2009, 3:33 am

"Clever, really," Lii muttered, quietly standing behind Kii. "No one ever goes left first anyways--for some reason everyone always goes right."

She knelt down to examine the specks of light, the rainbow now looped around her wrist like a bracelet, although it wasn't touching her skin. She frowned and poked at one, but it just moved away and settled next to another speck of light. She narrowed her eyes slightly and leaned forward, poking at it again, although this time it floated up over the trapdoor and to the other side.

She made a face and stood, then dusted herself off and crossed her arms. "Well, at least now we know where one of the entrances to the twins' place is, at any rate."

She started back down the hall, pausing for a moment, before grinning. "Right now I just wanna try some of these rainbows out."

Paronomasia wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]   

Back to top Go down

..rainbow.hell.-- [lUcAs + pArO.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempora Arae :: Writer's Lounge :: Roleplay :: Private -