Posts: 0
 
HomeHomeRegisterLog in

 

regurgitating.happiness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 7:29 pm


xDDDD
I should not be allowed to laugh so hard when I'm cramping up. Oh jeebus. x'D








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 7:46 pm


Aw.
Cramping?
That sucks.
*hugs*






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 2:11 am


/hugs back
Yeah, mother nature decided to visit me at four in the morning and brought me some cramps. ; 3;
I was like, "wtf noooooo"
xD
But I'm all right now~ (:








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 4:31 am


Well screw Mother Nature.
She sucks!
Grrr.
Well glad you're alright now.






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:10 am


omg yes
And right before I leave for Indiana, too. xD

But.
I'm better, and that's good~ /hugs
I'm just bored is all. xD








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : supuhjail

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:12 am


Cramps suck ass. >: Good thatchur better~ x3

I've only gotten them in my stomach once, but it felt like I was about to throw my intestines up. It was like that all night, and I was so freaked out I didn't go to school. xD








Back to top Go down
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:22 am


Oog, I hate cramps like that.
Mine was a sort of burning feeling, which was what I had felt before when I had gone to the emergency room for kidney stones (we thought it was appendicitis).
So I ran to the bathroom and hoped it wasn't appendicitis or kidney stones again.
But it didn't burn as bad as the other time so it was all good. xD
Like, last night's was just a mild burn--uncomfortable but short-lived.
The other one felt like I was dying, or someone was using a blowtorch in my ovaries. xDD








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : supuhjail

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:35 am


OOOOOH YOU SAID THE O WORD xDDD

O noes! D: That had to suck. >:


lolz
this morning I made chocolate chip cookie bars for my mom to wake up to, and I thought she would be really happy about it, but I started going back upstairs and the first thing I hear is her screaming "CELIA ARIEL FISHER, WHY THE HELL DO I SMELL COOKIES"

xDD







Back to top Go down
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:45 am


xD YES I DID

LMAO OMG
I LAUGHED SO HARD
"WHY THE HELL DO I SMELL COOKIES"
JEEBUS THAT IS PRICELESS

What did you say? xDD








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : supuhjail

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 11:44 am


"Be. . . because I made some?"

". . .oh. DID YOU CLEAN UP WHEN YOU WERE DONE"

"Uh-huh?"

"well I WILL HAVE TO TRY SOME AFTER LUNCH THEN"








Back to top Go down
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 8:25 pm


lmao

"I WILL TRY TO HAVE SOME AFTER LUNCH THEN"
xD








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 3:28 am


That is just hilarious. I need to learn how to cook.






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Paronomasia

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : supuhjail

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 5:17 am


Just. . . read the back of the box. That's all there is to it, xDD






Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 5:48 am


Yeah.
But see...
The stove seems to not like me.
I fallow all the directions and it still goes crap!
*kicks stove*
The microwave doesn't like me either.






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 6:04 am


/stumbles in
Just got back from Target. I got the last book of the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series, and an iTunes giftcard for myself. <33
I'm currently downloading some songs for the drive tomorrow. >>
/spins
I'mma miss you guys for the couple of days I won't have interwebz. D:








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 8:58 am


Awww.
*hugs*
Interwebs are needed for survival though.
I hope you make it through man!






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Paronomasia

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : supuhjail

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 9:53 am


/superhug
We'll be here when you get back! 8D Have fun, kay? <3







Back to top Go down
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 10:50 am


I'll make sure to have so much fun, I spontaneously combust several times. xD







_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Paronomasia

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : supuhjail

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:01 am


THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BETTER.

I'm uploading videos from the duck part naoooo. 8D







Back to top Go down
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:22 am


YEAH OKAY D<
lmao 'kay

Also, your post about how the inmates are thinking we're Warden's relatives or something? Brilliant.
But then I expanded on it. ;D








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:40 am


I want to combust at random times!






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Paronomasia

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : supuhjail

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:46 am


xDD
We're amazing. >]







Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:48 am


You two are.
I am jealous of your amazingness.
*bows down*






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Lucas

avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : empire pork building, 1OOth floor

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:21 pm


IN ORDER TO PROPERLY COMBUST AT RANDOM TIMES
YOU MUST BE INTENSELY CONCENTRATING ON YOUR GOAL
/concentrates and combusts
/reappears
(:








_________________

Paronomasia wrote:

In fact, Dr. Manhattan is so pissed about Rorschach coming back to life, his only companion becomes Doc Ock. They get married and make three weird mutant babies, which later get their own spinoff TV show.
Back to top Go down
Badgerbadgers

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:23 pm


I SHALL TAKE NOTE OF THAT!!
*Takes note of it*






Back to top Go down
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/Amanda22
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: regurgitating.happiness   









Back to top Go down

regurgitating.happiness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempora Arae :: Community :: Town's Inn -